[𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3 | 𝘚𝘭𝘦𝘦𝘱𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘢 𝘉𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺]

★

Omg I proofread it :0

MB I FORGOT TO PUT THIS HERE:

Key:
'Speak' - Enderian

Also, kinda just realized that last chapter Y/N ate a chorus fruit- But they tend to keep their mouth closed when other are around sooo- They ate it by fucking magik aight, no mouth reveal yet/hj.

  "/n..?"

Y/N stirred as they furrowed their brows- Their head bobbed as someone seemed to shake their shoulders-

  "/N-!"

Don't people know not to bother other who are sleeping. Y/N opened their dual colored eyes too meet amber colored ones-

  "Y/N-!! Heyy-?!"

Amber...

Eyes...

They jolted backwards, hitting their back with the wooden bench before toppling down to the ground face first.

"Y/N!" The Bunny knight franticly said- "So Sorry! I didn't mean to spook you-!"

She lent you her hand as you faced upwards, towards a dark grey sky...

How long had you been asleep? It had felt like only seconds...

  Then again, your body felt time very differently...

  You tentatively placed your hand into the brunette's , as she hoisted you up. Say.. what was her name again... Amber- right? Yeah, that sounded about it.

  Suddenly, Amber froze, squeezing your hand.

  Y/N looked at her worriedly, what happened? Had they done something wrong? Why wasn't Amber saying anything? Oh you were probably silent for too long— right, people- socializing- as you recalled what the word was..

  But that wasn't the case, as Amber turned Y/N's hand over to reveal lime green beans.

  Amber's eyes lit up as she poked the lime pads, a small grin turning into a full blown smile quickly.

  If she had a tail, it would definitely be wagging...

  Y/N furrowed their brows, humming as they fell into the void of their thoughts.. so they hadn't done anything... good good-

  Say-... They remember that Aether and Paimon, also had a similar reaction to the lime pads too... but it was probably just something with this word..

  Giving the pad on their palm one last squeeze. Amber looked back up towards the dual colored character, who slid their eyes away from her gaze.

  "Oh right! The reason I woke you up in the first place! Aether said he might take a while doing the temples-"