[𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5 | 𝘍𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘪𝘢𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘺]

★

If you think this one is going to be long, because of how long it took me to make it...

No.

Your ears twitched as you rested your head on the Good Hunter table.

  Eyes half lidded as you watched a certain fairy devour any edible thing placed on the table.

  Your companions had actually returned little bit over an hour ago. The fairy calling out tour name as soon as they entered the gates.

  The same fairy running into you the moment you teleported near her. Excitingly telling you the things that happened within the temple.

  Which you responded with tired mhm's.

  A hand pressed against your back and rubbed circles on it, you didn't need to look back to know who was doing this comforting move.

  You let out an enderman gargle as you moved your face to look at the golden boy.

  Eyes connecting for a mere second as you slowly blinked and looked elsewhere.

  The sky was a lot clearer, so that meant the sun was out.. The actual bane of your existence.

  Your fingers tapped the table in a steady pattern, waiting for Paimon to finish, as Aether had said they needed to meet up with the Calvary Capitan.

  Who they then explained to be the blue haired man you had seen yesterday.

  Straightening your posture, your lifted your arm over your head. Suppressing a yawn as you stretched.

  You weren't sure at what point exactly Paimon had finished inhaling her food, only realizing she did after she gushed about how good the food was.

  Your attention was snatched when you heard a sound resembling a caw.

  Turning your head to find a black bird perched atop a building.

  Your sure you haven't seen a bird like this... why did it feel so... familiar?

  Why did you have the urge to go up to it, and say the absolute silliest things you could ever come up with?? Like.. No Math No Women?

  You were about to step forward, reach out your arm to the smokey bird, maybe even offer up a piece of gold..

  You probably would have tried to do so, if a small fairy hadn't attached themselves to your arm.

  "Y/N come on!" Paimon tugged on their sleeve. Stumbling out of their trance as the fairy led them somewhere.

  Y/N quickly looked back to find no bird... their ears drooped as they turned back to Paimon.

  Oh well..

  There was nothing you could do about it right now.

  Your posture straightened a bit as you let the pixie guide you.

  Maybe, next time?

  Author's Note

  I do not think there are enough words in the human language that can accurately describe my seething hatred for Writer's Block.

  Apologies as this one is quite short.

★