[𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘉𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘒𝘯𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵]

★

Key:
'Speak' - Enderian
'Speak' - Sign language

"So... what your trying to say is that you fell here- from another world?"

It had been... many stars since Aether had found Paimon. Aether had finally decided it was time- for them to know the true reason they were here, sitting both down on the beach, to tell them a story.

"But when you wanted to leave and go on to the next world... Your path was blocked by some unknown god?" Paimon questioned, tilting their head in confusion.

He told them about the white haired god, on how the blocks surrounded his sister, an then him.

"And just like that, the god took away my sister." Aether spoke in a saddened tone, eyebrows glaring at the stick he used to draw in the sand.

"Some kind of seal was placed upon mr, and I lost my powers... So while we used to travel from world to world, we are now trapped here.."

He looked down at his drawing, letting go of the stick as he slowly sat up straight.

"When I woke, I was all alone- until I met both of you two months ago..." He said, turning to Paimon and Y/N, who sat on the sand in a crisscross position.

"Yeah- Paimon really owes you for that. Otherwise Paimon likely would have drowned..."

Their solemn expression quickly changed into one of determination as they put their hands on their waist. "So, Paimon will do her best to be a great guide!"

Y/N nodded at Paimon's statement, a hum emitting from them. Their eyes closed as they 'smiled'.

Aether looked back towards the sea as Paimon twirled. "We should head off. Let's get going!"

Aether smiled at the enthusiastic fairy, dusting his pants as he and Y/N got up to follow Paimon.

Awther and the fairy went on ahead as Y/N noticed a structure, that emitted a redish hue. Upon touching it, it became a bright blue, they eyed it suspiciously as they teleported behind Aether.

Purple particles dancing around them... if you listened extremely closely... one could even hear them speak...

"Hmm- the path end hear- guess we'll just have to climb."

Paimons voice shook them out of their daydreaming state. Aether already limbing the said ledge.

Y/N just teleported there, hiving a helping hand to the Traveler.

Once they got up, Paimon continued trekking forward.

"Ok, let's take the route we planned! We're off to.." they paused, twirling around for the millionth time, as they posed. "A Statue of The Seven!!... which of The Seven are you looking for exactly?"