[𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 | 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘚𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘐𝘵 𝘈𝘭𝘭]

★

Key:
"Speak" - Enderian
"Speak" - Sign Language

The sky darkened as the wind picked up, it was so loud one could barely hear their own voice if they tried to speak.

  A blue of blue zoomed through the sky, swiftly dodging any buildings that were in it's way.

  A roar rippled through the sky as the people in the plaza started running elsewhere.

  In the sky, was the blue dragon from earlier, spreading its wings and they erupted a louder roar than before.

  One- two, three dark grey hurricanes touched the concrete floor near the big statue.

  Now you all finally took action, running away from the dark swirls of wind.

  Aether was not do lucky. Getting sucked into the hurricane and spinning around rapidly.

  You stood there shocked as Paimon flew up. Amber taking you arm as she continued running.

  All you could do was stare at the silhouette of the blond boy, gliding in the the sky...

You could not do anything as he trailed behind the dragon- so you decided to help out on the ground.

  Nearby you picked up on the sound of a building crashing, a grunt coming afterwards.

  Taking your hand away from Amber, you sprinted away. Shouting back the words "Going-! Help-!"

  Amber, thankfully, picked up on what that meant, going a separate way.

  Within the rubble of the house, you could catch a glimpse, of a grey, almost white haired boy. Having trouble breathing by the sounds of it.

  You quickly began moving the littered pieces of stones and wood that separated you and boy.

  Attempting to not pull out anything that might cause a stray stone to fall on the kid.

  You grabbed him by his shoulders, and that was enough to be able to teleport him out.

  You laid him on the concrete stone, nearby the entrance, where not many where gathered.

  As you turned your head to the sky, you could see your two companions gliding down.

  Teleporting up the stairs, you met up with Amber as you sprinted the rest of the way, to meet your golden pal.

  As he touched down, Amber grabbed him by his shoulders.

  "A-Are you hurt?"

  You loomed over the girl, also worried about your friend.

  Sighing when he visibly shook his head. You hunched back down and stood besides the bunny girl.