Attack on Liberty Island.

We're Back Folks!🎉🎉🎉

And I am looking forward to watching Hawkeye the series tomorrow! But first I wanna give everyone a treat that will do more than satisfy. It will the dawn of a new age for Sora and Aiden to no longer deal with an evil that has plagued the series for too long.

"Sony interfering?" Mavercick asked.

Ha! I wish.😂

No. This evil is been around with the Kingdom Hearts series for too long in my opinion. And this is called for. But rest assured the story is not over yet. We have a couple of more worlds to go to after this. And a second visit familiar one from KH II after this.

But before we start. Let's answer some comments.

olehbilenko93: Thank you. 😁I appreciate the support.

SPYRO 101: Thank you! 😁Well if there's one thing we know about Maleficent. She's loyal to no one but herself. So it seemed like in this, is where she's dealing with more than three heroes this time. It would make sense for these big changes like Pete being fired. As for her replacement. Check out this chapter. As for what will the Organization, wait until this story progresses.

CharlieCharly18: Thanks! 😁 I'm only mildly familiar with Digimon. But I'll give it a read 👍 . Also yes I lobe the fact that Sora is in Mario Smash Bros and I'm happy for Square Enix's recent success that brought it in for KH to be apart of Nintendo's legacy. But like I keep telling my readers and other authors. I don't own a Nintendo. I haven't been with Nintendo ever since buying a PlayStation One and being with only Playstation ever sense. But if I did have a Nintendo and if I do get one in the future. That Smash Bro game with Sora would definitely be my first pick.

RustyPete12: Thank you! 😁. Yeah Pete is no longer going to be a successful villain. But that doesn't mean his plot is over. There's more for him later after this. As for Mysterio. Remember that game Spider-Man Shattered Dimensions. That's what this next fight is like. You'll even see some familiar lines from that game.

Also there will be a famous line from the Simpsons. Specifically when Bart got older. There will be a joke from a Droopy cartoon near the end and a scene at the end that is based on a famous post credit scene from the MCU.

Also if anyone doesn't know of forgot. Mick the owner of Micks is actually Stan Lee. More specifically Mick is played by Stan Lee. So he will be in this chapter 👍😁❤️😎 Excelsior!

Alright! Now that we're all here!

LET'S GET DANGEROUS! 😎

Attack on Liberty Island.

Down over at Micks...

After Kairi, Mary Jane and Victoria were certain that the boys could handle themselves sneaking around at A.I.M. and finding the secret element. Victoria took Aiden's advice he sent to her with a text and decided to not hang around the premises for caution that someone might see them acting suspicious around the lobby or if they had A.I.M. crawler bots to survey the walls. Aiden texted Victoria to leave the area and have a place for them to rendezvous when they found the secret element.

MJ of course had the perfect place.

The girls took seats at a table booth at Micks. 'Best french fries in New York' as the menu goes. Which turned out to be right. They would've brought along Baby Groot. But chances are he wouldn't stop eating their stock pile of fries. That and he was left to guard the vents for Sora's exit.