Back To The Zoo.

We're back folks! 🎉

And I have a new idea. In light of the hype around Spider-Man No Way Home. If you folks haven't seen that film yet...WHY! 🔫😡. Oh wait you're planning to? Alright cool.👌

"Easy Man." Maverick eased the author's tension.

With that said. I came up with an idea for a story about a third Maverick. That's right! First there was Aiden of Frozen. Then Orion of Tangled. Now thanks to the of Aquaman and reading comics about the Submariner. We will meet a Maverick soon that is from the world of Marvel's Atlantis. Who will come to visit the world of the Little Mermaid. And if anyone asks. No. I won't repeat the first movie for this upcoming fanfiction.

"Yeah. That's a job for the Disney Remake studios." Maverick quipped.

Instead what I will do. Just like what I did for 'Aladdin The Return Of Jafar. Making a better version of a mediocre 'Disney direct to video sequel'. I will use the same method for the story of the Little Mermaid II. And rest assured. It will be completely different and better than that crappy film. And I will salvage the stuff that was somewhat good in that sequel, like Ariel's daughter.

I was one of the people who thought Melody had potential for being interesting. So I will refurbished her and make her a much better character for her to pair up with the Third Maverick I'm about to write soon. When? I don't know but look forward to it.

Let me know you're thoughts on this idea. Okay? 👍 . If you like it or not. If not, if any of you are concern about me using a Disney direct sequel as a base for a new story. It not going to be like the sequel. Of anything. I'm refurbishing and rebooting that sequel for this upcoming fanfic.

"Looking forward to it already bro!" ? exclaimed joyfully.

"Who are you?!" Orion and Aiden inquired.

"I'm ?. The third Maverick. The mystery new character introduced himself. "You feel me dawg?"

"Oh we feel ya." Aiden smirked as he fist bumped the new guy.

"Hell yeah! Welcome to the club dude!" Orion smirked and have the new guy a fist bump too.

See you soon...Whatever your name is that's the third Maverick!

For now. Back to this story starting with answering some comments.

SPYRO 101: Thanks pal! Yep. They sure are. And Zootopia has some surprises in store for them. 👍😁

olehbilenko93: Thank you! I appreciate your support!

MaverickRocks: Thanks! Oh definitely count on that. I will eventually make both of those ideas into One Shots later. After I finish this story. But I might do the Thanksgiving one sooner. Thanks for the ideas! I'm glad you enjoyed the last chapter! Belle and Adam's finale deserved to be in this story. 👍😁

RustyPete12: I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Yep! Another one bites the dust. 😎. I could've done the version of their second visit from the video game. But the finale of Beauty and the Beast was so good. I think it deserved to be in this story. Writing that last one was a little tricky but I'm glad to know I balanced it out well. Thank you and thanks for the Stan Lee reference. Excelsior! 👍😁

Alright! Now that we're all here!

LET'S GET DANGEROUS! 😎

Back To The Zoo.