~A/N~

Since the first time I saw them in the Netflix series, The Dragon Prince, Runaan and Ethari have been my favourite characters, being a combination of two of my favourite things: gay and elves. It's taken a while, but I've finally gathered up enough courage to write a fanfic for them. I just sincerely hope I can do them justice.

I'm not doing this for votes or followers or anything like that, I am doing this to prove to myself that I can. I'd really appreciate any tips from more experienced writers on how to hook readers or improve my writing.

Also, I know The Dragon Prince has certainly left me with some questions regarding Runaan and Ethari's past so, seeing as this fanfic will be about exactly that and I will be attempting to check off my own list, please feel free to put any questions I'm sure you probably have in the comments and I will try to answer them with my personal theories (as well as, I will dedicate the chapter to whoever's questions are chosen to be answered).

Lastly, I am autistic, so my brain works on different settings than I'm assuming most of yours' do, so please have some patience for my neurodivergent brain if there's a good chunk of time between uploads.

Thank you in advance :)