My new friend

Gabrielle's pov

"Mom! Scarjo is here!" I shout as I close the door behind Scarlett. "Hey, I told you to stop calling me that" she whines and I laugh. She hates that but she will have to live with it.

We started talking for a bit until she was getting distracted about something. I look back and see mom walking down the stairs with a beautiful dress. The one I picked for her.

"Wow" Scarlett whispers and I smirk. "Well, not to be rude or anything but...leave" I told them. Mom looked shocked. "Leave to have fun" I rephrase it.

Mom walks over to me and kiss my head. "Don't be stupid. Call me if you need anything" I nod my head. I hug her then Scarlett and literally push them out the door.

After they left, I got bored. Mom doesn't like me staying home alone because I'm still 'too young' and that I'm her 'baby' so I am really surprised she let me be alone and not call Chris like last time.

"I'm so boreddddddd and I have no friends" I sigh and put my shoes on. If I die tonight, I blame it on boredom.

I know I shouldn't be leaving but oh well. I grab my keys and phone and walk out. I make sure I lock the door and start walking to the park that's near by.

I got there and there was kids around my age and older. It's only like 7 pm so the sun is just setting. Still bright though.

I walk towards the swings and sit down. I pull my phone and starts scrolling on Instagram and then twitter to see what's new.

There wasn't much.

"Hey girl" I look up to see this hot but annoying looking boy. "Yeah?" I put my phone away and stand up. "Do you want to play a game?" He ask. I raise my eyebrow.

"What game?" "It's called fire truck" he smirks at that. Yeah, I know that game and I'd rather jump off a cliff. "No thank you" I said walking away but he pulled me back.

"Come on let's play" he whispers in my ear making me want to throw up. "Hey Callie!" I hear someone shout. I look up and see a boy around my age waving in my direction.

The dude behind me let me go and looked around to see what's happening. "Callie! Over here" the boy shouts making it now obvious that he's trying to talk to me.

I look at him confused and he walks over and wraps his arm around me. "Where have you been? You said we would meet for ice cream" what's going on.

He say my confused face and whispered in my ear. "Just go with it" I nod my head. "Get lost Dylan before I spill your secret to the whole school" the new guy said making the other one run for the hills.

When he left, the boy dropped his arm and looked at me. "You okay?" I nod my head. "Thanks" I mumble. "No problem. Now I know your real name isn't Callie...so what is it?" Should I?

"Gabrielle but call me Gabi" we shake hands. "Callum but you can call me Cal" we smile. "So, ice cream?" He ask. "How do I know your not going to kill me?" He laughs at that.

"Please. I wouldn't hurt a fly and I can help you with your science homework. Looks like your struggling a little" my jaw drops.

"How do you know I have science? Wait...your that smart guys that's always asking stupid questions. Makes more sense now" he laughs once more.

"Help me with homework then we can get ice cream" he rolls his eyes but he agrees. "I'll bring them tomorrow at school" "sounds good. Ugh, here comes Hallie. My annoying twin" I look behind me and see a girl version of Cal.

I already know her. She's in my interior design class. She's nice. "Oh hi Gabrielle" she smiles at me. "Call me Gabi" she nods. "Let's go. Mom is waiting" she tells her brother.

"Okay. See you at school" Callum gives me a quick hug so does Hallie and they run off. This is my queue to run home. So I did.

Once I got home, I sat on the couch and turned the tv on and watched Love it or List it. I love this show.

Lizzie's pov

"Thank you for coming tonight. It was amazing" I hug Scarlett. "Your welcome. We should do this again" "totally" we both smile. I swear I could get lost in her eyes.

"Well, good night" I say but she stops me. "Hug?" She's pouting making me laugh. "Of course" we huh for a while. I'm melting in her embrace.

We pull away and she kisses the corner of my mouth and I frown. "You missed" I smirk at her. She laughs and kisses my lips.

I sigh in the kiss but she pulls away too soon. "It's only the first date, cutie. You'll have to wait if you want to get more of this" she gestures to her body making me laugh.

"Alright. Night, Johansson" I open the door. "Night, Olsen" she smiles once more and walks to her car. I shut the door and I can't help but to smile.

I take my shoes and coat off. The house is silent but the tv is playing. I go to the living room and see my little girl passed out on the couch watching her favourite show.

I crouch in front of her and brush some of her hair out of her face. "Gab" I whisper. She groans and opens her eyes a little. "Hi" she speaks. "Hi, you ready for bed?" I ask her.

She doesn't reply so that means she is. "Come on" I stand up but her hand stops me. "Carry me?" She pouts. I can't say no to that face.

I pick her up and she wraps her arms and legs around me. She snuggles into me and I take her to her room. I tried putting her down but she wouldn't let me.

"Gabrielle" I used her full name to tell her I'm not playing. "Please. I want to cuddle" I huff and managed to lay down with her.

She's practically laying on top of me and I play with her hair. "How was the date?" She mumbles. "It was awesome" she giggles. "Your welcome. Now my dream will come true" what dream?

"What dream?" I ask her but she doesn't answer. I nudge her. "Gabi. What dream?" I poke her but she's already fast asleep. Ugh. I'll ask tomorrow then.

I close my eyes and listen to my little girls breathing making me fall asleep instantly.

Suggestions!!!