Sleepover

Sorry...I've been dead and this he going to be short.

Gabrielle's pov

"This? Oh it's our cat" Luna holds her hairless cat towards me. I back away from it and bump into mom. She put her hands on my shoulder slowly pulling me into her, while looking at that cat.

"That's gross" I mumble still looking at that rodent. "Aww come on. He's not that bad" I sigh and make my way inside. "Where's Mya?" I ask setting the bag down where the others were.

"In her room with the others. I'll show you were it is. Lizzie, the adults are outside in the back. Right over there if you'd like to join them" she tells my mom. "Sure" she walks away but I stop her.

"Don't leave me" I whisper. This is my first time actually going to someone's else's house to sleepover and not Scarlett or any of them.

"I'll be right in the back if you need me. Luna will take care of you" she tells me. I groan and look at her and the cat. "Fine" I follow Luna upstairs and I can hear people laughing and yelling.

"Hold still" I heard Hallie's voice. "Your not putting that on me" that was Callum. "I don't care. Suck it up" Mya spoke as I entered the room. They all look at me and I smile.

"Finally, you're here. Now you can save me" Callum spoke as he gently pushed his twin off of him. I shake my head and join the girls. This will be fun.

Well that's what I thought but my stupid attachment issues kicked in 2 hours later.

2 hours later...

I could hear the moms saying goodbye to the others and I heard moms voice. I look up from the movie we were watching and watch her closely. She's hugging Luna and Mya's mom goodbye.

She looks over my way noticing that I was already staring at her. She smiles at me and mentions to me to follow her to a room. I follow, obviously. "What's wrong?" she ask as soon as she shuts the door. "Nothing" I mumble while looking down at the floor.

"Gab, I know somethings wrong. You have that face" what face? Do I really have a face? Nah she's just playing with me. "Everything is gucci" I smile at her but she doesn't buy it. "Okay we'll call me if you need anything" she gives me a quick hug and a kiss on the head. "I will" I promised her.

She then had to leave making me sad. It's the first time having a sleepover and it's kinda scary. "Okay kids. Who wants ice cream!" The sisters mom shouts and we all run to the kitchen. Maybe this won't be too bad.

It wasn't bad at all. Better than I thought. It was so much fun. Didn't even think of mom once. I know that sounds bad but it's true.