Idiot

Shorter chapter sorry

Elizabeth's pov

I never knew she actually felt like that. Now I don't know what to think anymore. I just need to sleep on this and that's what I did. I swear I only fell asleep for an hour because next thing I know...

"Mom! Wake up" I felt someone jump on me making me groan. "Wake up! The people are here waiting" she tells me. "What people?" I ask as I get up. "Morning" Robbie says walking in with only pants on. He's holding his shirt in his hands, over his shoulder.

"I feel like this is a sin" I heard Gabi say as she's staring at him. I roll my eyes and cover her eyes. "They're waiting" he politely says. I nod and get up and walk to where they are waiting for me. "Good morning sleepyhead" I heard a familiar voice.

I look up and see my sisters smiling at me. "What are you doing here?" I ask as I hug them both. "We came to give you this" they hand me the dress I'll be wearing. "Thank you" they smile and sit me on a chair and start working on my hair and face. "Aunties, can I help?"

Gabrielle's pov

I just asked my aunts if I could help with anything. "Yeah, here you can do her makeup while I finish her hair" Ashley hands me the eyeshadow and I start working.

This went way faster and not to toot my own horn but I did pretty good...I just did if you know what I mean. Hahah. "Ugh what's that smell" mom ask, scrunching her nose. I silently laugh and bring her a mirror to look. "Wow this is amazing" yeah I know.

"Okay! Photoshoot time!" MK practically yells. So I sit back and observe. I take few pictures and post some on my story. My favourite one was this one.

"Time to go" mom rushes out with her phone and purse

"Time to go" mom rushes out with her phone and purse. "Um no hugs?" I ask as she's always out the door. "Rude" Robbie says and I glare at him. "Boy shut up. You shouldn't be here walking on this earth. I though Jesus died a while ago" I snap back at him.

Okay I didn't mean too. I didn't eat breakfast. "Gabrielle" the twins warn me and I sigh. I then hear the door open then someone pulling me into them. "Bye love" I turn around and hug her properly. "Bye" she grabs my face and kisses my all over. "Love you do much. Thanks for the makeup" I smile at her.

She then rushes to her sisters and hug and kiss their cheeks saying goodbye. Then Robbie just gets a side hug. Oof. MK, Ash and I all looked at each other confused but I think I know what this is about.

"Well since we're babysitting you, let's get some food in you" Robbie says and I roll my eyes. "Okay first, why are you talking to me like I'm a baby? And i don't trust you babysitting me" I tell him. He just laughs it off and I roll my eyes.

"Here, kid" Ash sets some food down in front of me then kisses my head. I thank her and start eating. After I finished, I join the others on the couch to watch what mom is doing Live. "Look there she is" I point to the tv.

She looks at the camera and smiles. She whispers 'I love you Gabs' that only you could hear if you really tried. I smiled so hard that it HURT. I was sitting on the floor for a bit until the twins literally DRAGGED me on the couch and made me cuddle with them as Jesus was cuddling a pillow.

Idiot.