chapter two

Rittika's pov :

"Rittu......rittuuu where are you?" Bani shouted from her room.

" what happened? I'm in kitchen"- i answered.

( Bani is ............what can I say 'my friend'! no no its not enough she is my best friend and I consider her as my family.... Not only me she also thinks same about me...

  Now i'm her roommate also..actually in college she was one year senior from me with same subject..but don't know how we became friends.and within two years we became best friends. But after her graduation she shifted to Italy getting a big opportunity from a italian fashion company so now she works and live in Italy...

It was Bani who informed me about the advanced fashion course in Italy that i'm practicing right now and inspired me to join the course. As i don't know any one except her in this big country she insisted me to live with her as it is only for three years...after that i will return to my mother land India to my sweet family.... ☺️ )

" Rittuuuuuuuu.....please come to my room na......" Bani pleaded with her high volume.

"What happened Bani?" I rushed to her room. ( I really wasn't worried ..i know its nothing serious.)

"Please help me with this dress..it is stuck ..please try to remove it... She pleaded again.

" really Bani! !! Why are you trying this tight dress in this morning? Huh? Actually tell me why do you always buy this type of dresses and stuck in this? ?"
I said irritatedly.

"Why  don't you understand .i want to make my self attractive all the time..and this are the dresses that presents my curves properly.... He he " bani said smilingly.

" oh seriously ? Then be stuck now with your dresses .I wont help you remove it...
He he " I said chucking .

" Rittu....... Rittu......listen ..please my love" she requested.

" no my love" I replied.

"Rittu remove it na please ,,, I promise a butterscotch ice cream treat." She offerd me....

" promise ?" I question her and started helping her removing her so called attractive dress.

" thank you my bestie. " she thanked me and went to her bathroom.

After that i did my breakfast and went to my institute.

At my lunch time Bani called me said " Rittu r u free to talk?"

Me- " yeah i'm having lunch".

Bani-" listen na can you please do me a  favour?"

Me - " any problem bani? Tell me."

Bani- " actually today i will be late from office ,few works pop up out of schedule and my boss is not in his right mood".

Interrupting within his speech me- " oh so you are asking me to have the ice cream treat to have another day? R e no problem my bunny.we will make it the next day ." ( as her name is Bani ,me sometime call her the real bunny it sounds cute.)

Bani - " no Rittu first listen na..today i have to deliver a dress to a client ,and its very very important ,she had already paid me month before..can you please deliver it to her on my behalf? Please Rittu don't say no..please??........"

Me - " uummm ok no problem. But i will be free after 5 pm.will that be ok?"

Bani- " thank you so much Rittu, don't worry about the time you can go there after your work....call me after you go home i will inform you the address and the dress which one you have to take.."

Me- " r e its ok no big deal....ok i'll call you later ,time up."
    Saying that i hang up first..

After my class i came back to our apartment and called Bani then near about 6 pm I went for that delivery...

Bani send me the location ,i took a cab and showed the location to cab driver.I really don't know any other places of this city except my institute and Bani's apartment..

The cab ride was quite silent for last one and half hour until the driver spoke " ma'am we have approximately reached your location but this place is quite remote and not good for single women like you at night..."

It was already 7:45 pm.though I was hesitating a little seeing my unusual surroundings still I assured the cab driver " its ok uncle ,I will be going back within few minutes.thanks for your concern." And i paid the driver.

The place was little scary and a bit deserted.. Only a few houses were there but with big gap with each other..i took the dress carefully and ring the door of the clients given address...

They liked the dress very much and bid me good by with a token of thanks...

I came to the road and search for a cab .but there was none..the road was also quite empty... No cab was available from the app for my location so i thought to go to the nearest bus stand so that i can get cab or bus..I saw in google map that its only fifteen minutes walking distance from my place through a alley... So i took the path..the surroundings were really a bit scary and empty ..only the sound of insects were coming from the road side.

I  had already spent few hours on road searching for a cab..I was feeling tensed..I call Bani few times but it was going to voice massage.. Seems she may be busy...it was past 10 pm and there was no sign of any vehicle... As i was walking through the alley i heard a man's agony....

I tried to clear my view according to the faint sound and saw a man laying on the ground half conscious....half of his shirt was soaked in his blood...I think he got a bullet shot..

I was really afraid of the situation.....but I knew that he needs my help .he should be taken to the hospital immediately..

I came to him..and tried to wake him up .he opened his eyes for a bit and tried to say something...

I did not pay much attention to his words  just removed my scarf and tied on his shoulder on his wound and call for the ambulance...

He was loosing his conscious again..so I patted his cheeks ..he opened his eyes (I realise his colour of eye is the colour of deep greenish sea) and stared at me with out blinking for some time then again lost his consciousness...

I sat their with his head on my lap and tried to make him conscious again and again but he was too weak ...

After about half an hour the ambulance came and we took him to the nearest hospital.....