chapter 23

A week passed just like that.Rittika has adjusted herself in Adriano's house which was not difficult for her,but the difficult part was to behave normal infront of adriano.she was having a new feeling for the first time in her entire life which was definitely for adriano but she was not quite sure to admit it with even herself. On the other hand quite same thing was happening in Adriano's heart too.but difference was, he was damn sure about his feelings but did not want her to know about that.
And for this reasons both of them tried to interact less with each other.they only exchanged few formal talks at the breakfast table..rittika became busy with his fashion designing projects and adriano also concentrated on his business all the time..although now a days adriano comes back to his house everyday after office and makes sure to took a glance of her angle before the day ends.

On a evening adriano left early from his office to spend time with his precious. He can't resist himself more from his angle.. He got in the back seat of his car and take out his phone which was on silent due to his back to back meetings.he frowned noticing two missed calls from rittika.he immediately called her back but no one received. He called again but got no response. He ordered the driver to speed up the car and continued calling her.when after 5th attempt no one received he called his housekeeper Alturo.and he picked it on second ring.

"Hello sir "

" alturo where is rittika?"

"I dont know sir,may be in her room."

" what do you mean you dont know ? Go and check her.go hurry."

"Yes....yes sir ."

He called jacob and asked about rittika but he replied that he went out just after adriano in the morning when rittika was in the drawing room reading a magazine.

Adriano cut the line to jacob and received alturo's call .he banged his hand hearing alturo's voice saying, " sir she is not in her room , not even in the house ".

He immediately called Karlos and got to know that she has not gone to her college today.

He tried rittika's number again by the time reached his house.
He rushed to security room and checked the cctv camera where he found her walking towards the backwards.

" oh shit,no no no."adriano whispered to himself and ran towards the backwards.

He was scared thinking all his fierce deadly dogs are kept there,what if Rittika encounters with them?they will not spare rittika ..he cant imagine rittika with his beasts more.

When he reached near kennel he heard loud barking of few dogs and rittika's voice saying "stop....stop,please .....stop".

Sweat beeds formed on his forehead thinking the situation he is going to witness next.he took out his gun and turned the safety off and kept his finger on trigger just ready to shoot any threat near his love..

He opened the gate of the kennel and frizzed on his spot watching the scene infront of his. Rittika was seated surrounded by all of his deadly dogs.few were licking her cheeks ,few were licking her feet,few were barking for not getting her attention. And she was feeding them dog food with her bare hand and was loughing like a small child... Some time she was pushing them adorably saying " stop ..stop..please stop now."

He was stunned to see his most tough and most fierce one ,named 'tiger' is resting his head on her lap peacefully.. Tiger never even allowed jacob to pet him..he was the only one that tiger allowed to enter in its boundary and now it was showing it's cute side to rittika?

Rittika was saying again"stop please. stop licking me..you are good boys please stop." But they were busy with showering their love to rittika not listening to her .just then adriano howled "BEHAVE". Hearing his voice each and every dog seated straight with in a second while Rittika also startled knowing his presence.

Putting back the gun in its place inside his shirt Adriano came forward and gave his hand for Rittika to stand..she took it gladly with a smile and stood up saying
" thank you.when did you come?"

"Just when you were fighting to get off from them." He was relieved that noone harmed her but he was not pleased also with the fact that she is alone with all his fierce dogs who can attack on anyone and send to the deathbed within a minute.

" I was not fighting at all."rittika said shaking off dirt from her cloths .

" is that so?" Adriano came closer to her and looked at her eyes. he was little angry on her childish act of coming to the kennel all alone.

Rittika stepped back looking at his eyes then said "I....I ..i'm angry with you V".

" it should be me saying this rittika not you."

"What do you mean?" Rittika sensed his mood and stepped back again.

"Stop stepping back when i'm talking to you." Rittika frizzed on her step with Adriano's voice. Adriano huffed and came closer to her, lowered his voice and said again softly "lets go rittika.you should not have come here alone.you dont know how fierce they are ,they could have harmed you."

" they are like babies V . how could they harm me! Moreover they were so hungry .you dont feed them well ." rittika showed him fake anger.

"No thats not true.I feed them as much as they should eat for keeping their healthy and agile body." Adriano took her hand within his and started walking out from there.

"Bye my babies. See you tomorrow" rittika said looking back to the dogs while adriano was kind of dragging her out of there.

"You will not come here alone rittika.and i'm serious." Adriano advised her again but it sounded like a threat.

"Can you please be slow a little.i'm already running to catch your steps." Rittika said with heavy breaths just after walking few steps with him.

Adriano stopped hearing her.they have already left the kennel premises and reached the garden area where Adriano still holding her hand tightly.rittika looked at her hand and then to Adriano eyeing him to leave it..

When Adriano left her hand she immediately started rubbing it gently because his grip has already printed a light bruise on her wrist..

Adriano noticed the bruise and felt bad.how could he mishandle her precious love.he came closer to her then asked softly "I saw your missed calls.I was in a meeting thats why could not receive then."

"Oh" rittika nodded understanding his situation.

"So whats the matter?"

"What?"

"You called for what?"

"Nothing much.today was my day off and I was getting bored sitting alone all the time .bhai and you both went out early in the morning.thats why.... i did not think much..i should have known that you must be in some important meeting." Rittika started fidgeting her fingers .actually she was missing him badly .she could not resist herself too from adriano for so long.

Adriano felt glad to know that she was also trying to spend time with him..so he did not hesitate to ask rittika " lets go out today for dinner."

"Huh?" rittika looked at him surprised.

"Be ready by 8pm.lets go inside now." And started walking towards his house.rittika also followed him suppressing her smile of happiness.

............................................................................