Update/Poll

Hey guys, sorry for not updating for a while, college has just been weird to manage with stuff outside of school. I'm not sure when I'll do another chapter, but I figured you guys deserved an update considering it's been a few weeks since my last chapter.

And as you can see from the title, I'm gonna be running an ongoing poll until this book is finished, so yeah, this'll be up for a long time.

The poll is gonna consist of three ideas I have that I will be doing after this story is over, so I thought I'd let you guys decide what I will do.

I will also say that all of them will be Izuku Yagi stories, and if you don't know what that type of "genre" is, then it's basically Izuku being born to or sometimes adopted by Inko and All Might, with Izuku also having a twin sister normally named Izumi. Inko is also normally a hero as well.

There's also Bakugo, who also has a twin sister normally named Katsumi, and more recently Todoroki was thrown into the mix with him having a twin sister as well named Shoka.

Izumi is usually given a strong telekinesis quirk while Izuku is quirkless. At that point, Inko and All Might start ignoring him, and Izumi and her friends start to bully Izuku purely because they don't want him to die from heroics, and try to get him to stop by hurting him.

It's usually time skipped to the first episode of the series where Izuku unlocks an overpowered quirk or something like that.

I'm gonna tell you guys that I won't be doing a majority of what I just said. The only things I will keep is the neglect from Inko and All Might and Izumi and Bakugo being his tormentors. Everything else I feel like is just stupid. Sometimes the author is genuinely good at writing that kind of stuff, but it's just not for me. I never liked the idea of Shoto being a childhood friend, since his character is completely changed by saying that Endeavor is a good dad in their fic. It also would be weird if Shoto went to a school like Aldera, which is a public school, instead of a private school like where Iida went to.

And like I said, some authors make it work, but I probably would just hate writing him like that. Another thing is the twins, and I just feel like they're unnecessary to do, since a majority of the time they're not even a part of the main cast for a lot of the fics I read.

Now with that out of the way, time to announce the three stories:

Rengoku Izuku

Rui Izuku

Zamasu Izuku

Please type out the name of what you would like to see in the comments, and if you have any questions about it, please ask.

And if you guys want any good Izuku Yagi stories, here are some I recommend:

The Cycle of Hatred by apollo red (Madara Izuku) Ongoing

Izuku Yagi: Battle Crazed Destruction by MangaReader69420 (Ultra Ego Izuku) Ongoing

Akaza Deku by TheWonderingWriter56 Ongoing

My Hero Academia: The Ghost of the Uchiha Reborn by Glitch994 Ongoing

Izuku Uchiha: the rebirth of Madara by Redspacekilla116 Hiatus

Yes I know three of them are Naruto related, but I don't even watch Naruto, but I think these are great.

Anyway, as always, have a good one, and I'll see you next time.