𝑵𝑶𝑻 𝑰𝑵𝑽𝑬𝑹𝑵𝑬𝑺𝑺 𝑨𝑵𝒀𝑴𝑶𝑹𝑬

━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━

ELIZABETH OPENED HER EYES QUICKLY, looking around in awe. Her eyebrows furrowed the moment the white colour of snow reached her eyes, the girl stretched out her hand as she felt the icy texture of the flakes come in contact with her skin. Her mind thought of many hypotheses at once and her head ached.

She placed her hand on the snow taking impulse to get up from the ground and quickly hugged herself in an attempt to create a little more heat in her body, the blue coat she wore protected her from the cold but that place was really cold, she remembered that in her pocket there was a pair of gloves and she took it with satisfaction, covering her hands before rubbing them already with the gloves on them. If she stayed in the same place she might not find an answer, so she decided to walk away from there. Wandering through that unfamiliar atmosphere, the redhead felt increasingly confused.

There was only ice, everywhere.

Where was she?

Was it a dream?

Yes! a very... real dream? but still a dream.

She was in control, that was her mind after all.

After a few long minutes walking, her feet were already tired when a surprised sigh escaped through her lips at the moment she spotted the door of a... house? Well, it looked like a house. She didn't hesitate to get colse to it.

Her smile disappeared when she realised that the door was wide open, as if it had been kicked in, the palm of her hand - covered by her glove touched the grey marble of the door, bent and startled when it declined even further. She covered her mouth with her hand as she observed the condition of that place, completely destroyed.

"Hello, is anyone there?" The redhead asked aloud, expecting an answer. 

However she received only that lonely silence.

She entered that house, observing it intently. Maybe it would be a good place to stay until she woke up in real life.

"Lucy!" She rolled her blue eyes when she heard a male scream from afar at the same time her ears picked up footsteps as well.

In desperation, Elizabeth hid in the gap in a wall and as it wasn't very brightly lit there, she managed to slip by unnoticed by the four people who were entering there. The girl stayed down, trying hard not to make any noise.