I'll start here

I'll start when I met Kade. Mackenzie and I were at the mall buying stuff because we are bored and I have money to blow. Kade works at a smoothie shop and I guess he just got the job because I go there all the time and I've never seen him before... So I did what all girls do when they see a total hottie... I became obsessed and creeped on him o see if he was single to make sure I'm not being a hoe and SWOOP IN FOR THE KILL! I started by casually talking to him.

"Hey there! Can I get a strawberry mango smoothie with extra berries, with a bubble tea for my friend." I said as courageously as possible. Every word that slipped from my mouth made me want to faint.

"Okay, that'll be $10.50" he said without glancing in my direction.

"Hey, I've never seen you before, are you new here?" I asked sheepishly.

"Um, yeah... I just started going to the high school nearby." He said blushing.

I nearly squealed. He was so DAMN CUTE! I awkwardly stood there for what seemed like years staring at his face while he got our drinks. I couldn't stop wondering if he had a six pack or not but his biceps were KILLING MEH! ^~^

Anyways, he was cute. I couldn't stop staring at his face and blushing. After he made my smoothie, he started to hand it to me. As the smoothie met my hand, our fingers touched. I felt a spark and my butterflies were acting like the beat dropped and they started to dance like 40 year old Caucasian man on drugs. (Just imagine that for a second, tell me how long you laughed in the comments XD)

I felt like kissing his adorable lips and screaming at the same time! I must have been staring at him for a while because he began to speak again and the people behind me began to get a little upset.

"Umm... Are you okay?" Asked cute-face McGee (Kade)

"I-I, uh yeah I'm fine," I stuttered.

"Hey! Hurry up bitch I want my bubble tea!" Squealed Mackenzie.

"Cheesecake!" I screamed at her. Cheesecake is an inside joke that always makes her want to kill me.

*flashback*

"Happy birthday Mackenzie!" We all screamed.

"Oh mah gawd guys! Thanks! Where's the cake?" She squealed back to us.

I pulled a cheesecake from behind my back and slammed it into her face and laughed while snapping a photo. Let's just say it took a long time to get her to forgive me...

*end of flashback*

"Shut up and get my bubble tea for me dammit!" She grumbled.

"Okay," I said half heartedly.

I grabbed her drink and handed it to her. She snatched the cup from my hand and started sipping from the cup.

"Have a nice day!" Blushed Kade.

"Y-You too!" I whisper-shouted back.

We walked away and started walking towards an arcade.

"Oh mah gawd! Did you see that hottie!" I squealed.

"What hottie?!" Said Mackenzie frantically. We usually squeal over all the hot guys.

"At the smoothie stand!" I said matter-of-factly.

"Oh, I didn't see him because YOUR HUGE HEAD WAS IN THE WAY!" She shouted back.

"I'll show you on Monday. He goes to our school," I giggled.