Waking up

I quickly shot up from the bed in a cold sweat.

"What the f-fudge cake?" I said as I noticed my father and mother sitting next to my hospital bed.

"Sweetly, are you alright?" Questioned my mother; disregarding the fact that I had to cover up my bad cursing habit in front of her.

"Mom? Dad? How did you get here? What happened? How-" I said before I was cut off.

"Kade called us on your phone," My mother stated emotionlessly.

"Oh..." I said leaning back into the pillow.

"Sweetie, are you hungry? You've been out for 3 days! You look pale!" Said my mother tearing up. "I'm so happy you're awake."

She broke down and started crying. My father hugged her into his chest and held her while she cried. I love my parents.

"Mom, I'm alright. Please don't cry! I'll get something to eat right now if it makes you happy," and as if on que, my stomach growled as a response.

"Order what you want sweetie. You got pretty hurt. Two broken ribs and a fractured skull. Plus your leg is broken," said my father.

Broken leg? Holy shit! I looked down at the cast on my leg. My stomach had a cast all the way around me to show that the doctors did something. I quickly grabbed the menu beside me so my mother would stop crying then ordered the first thing I saw.

"I'll get a pulled pork sandwich and some potato wedges," I said pointing to the menu.

"Okay sweetie. I'll tell the nurse to bring it up for you," said my teary eyed mother.

And she left the room.

Man... These past few days have been BATSHIT CRAZY!