Voices.

My vision was blurred as my head slammed into the cold metal.

The only words going through my head were "why me?" And "why?". Those are main questions I ask myself when this happens. I felt hot tears well up in my eyes as I tried to stand up. A sharp pain jagged into my stomach as I felt myself being kicked.

Being liked pays a price.

"Slut! I've heard the rumors about you and my boyfriend! I know you're trying to take him from me!" I heard erupt in my ear.

I tried to think of who it was but I was too disoriented to tell. Another pain started in my ribs as I was kicked again, heels leaving bruises on my sides.

'Boyfriend? Who's boyfriend? Guys flirt with me and I push them away.' The thoughts swished though my head as pain continued.

"We know that was you in the video you dumb whore!" Another sinister voice said in my ear.

'Video? My YouTube channel? What?'
So many questions swirled in my head as I tried to lift my face to see, but my eyes wouldn't open.

"Go die whore!" One more voice yelled as I was pushed aside.

Finally... They're done hurting me.

I heard someone crying and it took me a moment to realize that it was me. Strong arms wrapped around me and carried me into the cool air. I must be outside.

"It's gonna be okay, I got you," a familiar voice said in my ear.

"Kade?" I questioned before I blacked out.