Chapter 1

A/N: Hey everyone! I'm here again with yet another story! This one is a crossover of the 2012 Turtles with the Storm Hawks. Although the 2003 Turtles could also work, I decided to use the 2012 Turtles not just because I'm writing a 2003 Turtles story already, but also because at least for me, I felt the 2012 Turtles could fit better with the Storm Hawks. Of course, as I've said before, if you're looking for updates on the next chapters of my other stories, I will continue to work on those stories when possible. I can't really say when I'll be able to actually upload an update on any of the sites though.

Of course, I don't own either show featured here. All rights belong to Asaph Fipke, Kevin Eastman, Peter Laird, and Nickelodeon for each respective show! I hope you enjoy!
Context:
Storm Hawks: After Season 1
TMNT 2012: After the end of the series

New York is a bustling city filled with people from all walks of life, and all ages. And within that city lies four teenage turtles that were mutated. Taught by their master, and adoptive father, and a man turned mutant rat, Hamato Yoshi, or better known as Master Splinter, they are adept masters of ninjutsu and have learned the ways of the warrior. The city has been at peace for over a year. Although their Master died, they continue to practice his wisdoms and teachings the best they can.

Leonardo, the blue masked, twin katana wielding turtle and leader of the team. Almost always level headed, he is always counted on by his brothers to lead them to victory. Although that doesn't mean that there aren't disagreements with his decisions from time to time. Nor have all his decisions been perfect. Something he has admitted himself several times before.

Raphael, the red masked, sai-wielding turtle. The hothead and the muscle of the team, he embraces a fight more than any of his other three brothers do. His confident and outspoken personality has caused him to butt heads with Leonardo the most out of them all however.

Donatello, the purple masked bo-staff wielding turtle. The brains of the team, Donatello prefers a more technical and well thought-out approach when it comes to combat, which has caused him to overthink things in some of the worst times. Although his brothers don't really understand what's behind the making of his inventions, they can almost always rely on him to make gadgets or tools for the occasion.

And Michelangelo, the orange masked nunchaku wielding turtle. The party guy and the most laid back out of the four. Although his three brothers aren't too fond of his antics, especially during serious situations and combat, his skills in martial arts are not to be taken lightly. And he has proven before that he can get serious and think his way out of sticky situations when the time calls for it.

In their lair in the sewers, the turtles, along with their friends April and Casey are hanging out. Mikey looks for a movie for them to watch out of their collection.

"Seen it." He said as he puts one movie to the side. It was called Maximum Velocity. "Seen it." He said again. It was called Mr. Danger. "Seen it." Cowman Forever. "Seen it." The Fabulous Five. "Classic." Mikey said. "But seen it." The Steel Goliath.

"Okay. I think that confirms that we're out of movies to watch." Mikey said.

"I could have told you that. There hasn't been really anything to do for a while now." Raphael said. "And training does not count. That's pretty much routine now 'cause there's nothing else here for us to do."

"I bet the other uses are having tons of fun right now. Going on all these different adventures. Meeting other heroes. Fighting bad guys. I bet one of them right now is trying to stop some kind of alien invasion!" Mikey said, picturing the adventures of the alternate universe counterparts of themselves.