16

Three weeks has passed

"Don't hang over my shoulder like that koneko" Sesshomaru growled at her as her silky silver tresses fell to slip over his shoulder, her scent hit his nostrils inflaming him into a lustful stupor. "Damnit! Didn't she feel just how dangerous I was at the moment?"

"I was just curious" She said peevishly "besides! it was your idea that I should learn more about your lands"

Sesshomaru counted to ten before he let what his beast wanted to do to her.

"Go sit" he growled at her. She huffed but went to plunk herself in the sofa across the window arms folded in to her chest while her food tapped the floor.

One small, bare delicate little foot, that was attached to slender little legs peeked from her blue kimono. She had said that she didn't like wearing all the layers, so while she was with him she wore only the outer layer.

"Controll yourself" he roared in his head feeling himself going slowly insane with desire for her. She was becoming an obsession ever since her drastic change. It's been three weeks since that night that she allowed him to hold her for the first time while she was human

And ever since then he felt like he was in a constant battle with his inner demon. She had told him that she wanted to work things out. She said to him "Give me time to adjust Sesshomaru"

but there was still a part of him that told him to keep a close eye on her.

Most of the time all he was getting from her were half-truths. It made him suspicious as to what her real intentions were. The Inuyasha he knew was loud mouthed and crass

Not the little vixen across from him with her silvery mane tussled around her delicate face while the sun decided to tease him even further by deciding to shine a ray upon her head making her look even more tempting.

"Eat your breakfast" Sesshomaru growled going back to the scrolls in front of him.

She narrowed her eyes "I already did. You don't have to growl at me you know" she said giving him a haughty glare.

"Fine…go find Rin and play with her" he said needing to get her out of close proximity.

"You were to one that wanted me in here in the first place Sessh! "

She insisted in using this name for him making his hackles rise every time he heard the offending name, but in the end she got her way.

"Yes, but now you're a distraction" he glowered, looking at the scrolls on his desk. He was trying hard to ignore her but of course she would have none of it. Instead of fleeing where it was safe she went right up to him and sat herself on the desk.

"Not until you do what you promised me" she said, pouting.

Sesshomaru signed, feeling himself to  be caught in her trap….again.

"Very well" he gives in and walked over to grab a cloak before heading out the door as she trailed behind him almost bouncing with joy.

_______________________

"You will have guards watch you and you are not to leave the safety of the gardens" Sesshomaru looked back to see her nod her head obediently.