[6] Finally did it.. At last.

7 Minutes Later...

It has been at least 7 minutes since I have took a nap or slept, or whatever it is. I'm still patient with the wait that P told me 7 minutes ago.

I wonder who will come to this room after some time for the planning to see me.

Could it be A, B, or C?

Maybe D, since I've told him where E is, who was far away from 3 days ago.

Maybe I'm pretty sure it could be I or Q, since I've also had a friendly interaction between them.

I'm also thinking it would be W, telling me that something would happen in the future or not, or maybe one half getting mad at me and the other actually being decent.

...

Sigh.

What could go wrong with just ONE interaction from a letter to me that P had announced in front of me? After all, I'm still patient. (This is the 2nd time I've said this)

I asked P, "Who is it going to be?"

P answered, "I told you, Just you wait! Also, it's a surprise just for you!"

"I guess so.." I answered back.

3 Minutes later...

Again, I was closing my eyes, taking a 3-minute short nap, and then P had to say something.

"He's Finally here, Jolly Y!" P announced to me.

"Thanks for reminding me." I answered, kindly.

But then, I was intentionally surprised. That letter looked Familiar, yet I recognize him.

The letter with 2 Short Whitebelts Finally saw me after Slamming F behind the door hard and got pretty much surprised at the "bandage".

It was X.

And P wasn't even surprised at all. Just her same happy face as always.

"Y, are you Okay?! You seem BRUTALLY damaged!" Exclaimed X the first time he saw it in my eye.

"I'm not sure if I'm okay or not, but P said I'll be fully recovered tomorrow." I responded to him.

P interrupted. "That's right, you guys! I was the one who told her that her eye will be fully recovered Tomorrow! And when Tomorrow reaches for her, it'll be FULLY recovered in no time!"