[8] F's Outrage?!

Back with me and X in the hospital, I told X that G, U, N, and V were gonna track down J and kill him for shooting my eye.

"Fair enough for J and his payback." X said. "If he ever wonders why he got killed, he should know."

I agreed with him and didn't feel guilty of myself. If it weren't for him, then I'd still blame myself, not knowing how it actually wasn't my fault I went through, from finding a gem to being in a hospital.

He told me that things would get better over time, and I agreed and surely hoped that it will be true. How sweet of him.

"Anyways, What's Special about the Asterisk gem besides it being beautiful?" I asked him.

He explained, "All I know about this gem is that it has the power for me to multiply myself. If I multiply more, then the multiplication will go higher. Think about it.. 2 x 2 is 4, and 4 x 2 is 8.

"Really?" I asked.

"Well, yeah." X responded with just 2 words.

"Honestly, I'm really glad that I found this cool gem from the ground so that I could find out that it belongs to YOU." I replied to him with a beginning of some expression.

I continued, "Also, do you want to know what's more "cooler" than an Asterisk gem?"

Meanwhile with F who is passed out with the cut, on his stomach, he slowly woke up and couldn't believe what he recently saw. His pupils shrunk WAY too small and his jaw dropped when he saw..

X and I making out without even knowing that F woke up in disgust

X and I making out without even knowing that F woke up in disgust. Literally. The first thing that F saw when he woke up was X and I kissing. Do I even feel bad for him at all? Nope.

Unfortunately, he got insane and shouted at the top of his lungs, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?! IS THIS THE FIRST FUCKING THING I SEE WHEN I WAKE UP?! DUMBASSES!" and then rushed over to the brown table and started banging his head on the tab...

Unfortunately, he got insane and shouted at the top of his lungs, "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING?! IS THIS THE FIRST FUCKING THING I SEE WHEN I WAKE UP?! DUMBASSES!" and then rushed over to the brown table and started banging his head on the table 10 times with lots of blood dripping down his stomach. He clearly didn't even mind that, but I did.

"Calm down, F.. It's not that deep." X replied to F with no hesitation nor shame in front of F.

"WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN?! I KNEW YOU SLAMMED ME TO THE DOOR AND MADE A HUGE CUT ON MY STOMACH!" F yelled at him.