[5] In a Room..

It has been at least 3 days since I have been passing out already. I didn't know where I was for the past few days since I had my eyes closed. The other letters could be exactly worried about me, since I last heard one letter tell the other to call an ambulance, and he did it. If I ever wake up, I hope to see my view in a hospital to know that I'm not dead since a purple sphere hit my face 3 days ago. Whoever did this, I seriously hate them for injuring me.

I woke up in a room that had stuff here, such as 2 Tables, a Picture of Little P kissing Little G, a list of how many days it would take for me to wake up, 2 pictures, (one is me with a disgusted face and the other is F becoming me somehow) a note that was written by F to P. Not to Mention that G, U, and V were in shock to see me open my eyes, except for N because he felt bad for me about what happened at least 3 days ago. I almost forgot that there was the Asterisk gem that was on the Brown Table.

And then there's P, somewhat dressed up as a nurse but glad to see me awake!

"There She is! She's AWAKE at last!" G Alarmed P in front of V, U, and N.

"My, Oh My! Look who's Finally awake after 2 days! We're so glad to see you!" Exclaimed P in Excitement.

"Y?! YOU'RE AWAKE?!" V asked, getting into shock.

"I think you're okay After P wrapped your eye, right Y?" U stopped. "..Right?"

"I'm still feeling that wrap in my eye, U. But I'm not sure if I'm THAT fine or not." I answered.

"W- What's gonna happen if you're gonna get out of here?" V stuttered.

"I'm pretty sure she's gonna be alright." G said.

"Yeah! I agree!" P admitted to him.

"Are You okay, Y..? I'm sorry about what happened to your eye." N told me, feeling bad for me.

"I'm not sure if I'm okay, but thanks for asking me." I answered to him.

"What..?" N and V said in utter confusion.

"Yeah.. I think that we should get revenge on whoever hurt Y. I'm pretty sure it's J because of his lowercase ability. Maybe he left the sphere on the ground when he was little? Maybe playing with his lowercase ability to shoot out purple spheres just like I?" U had suddenly explained.

"Wait.. WHAT?!" V said in another sort of shock out of himself.

"Hold on a second.." G interrupted. He continued and said, "You're telling me that J was the one who severely Injured Y due to the heavy purple sphere he produced when he was a lowercase letter?!"