[7] Meanwhile..

Meanwhile, on their way to kill J, G, U, and N formed a word called "Gun" to form U and N into a gun and G to take control of it. And then, there's V and A distanced pretty far from them.

"Is this what I played as the Van for along with you and N? Because that's completely useless

"Is this what I played as the Van for along with you and N? Because that's completely useless." A said, looking confused in front of V.

"Why, Of course, Silly A!" V answered menacingly. "Once G shoots J with his Gun, he'll FINALLY receive the Payback he deserves after what he did to Y. That way, He can SUFFER for a LONG, LONG TIME!" And Just then, he laughed out loud.

"Uhh.. V? You look like you're gonna end up causing some mischief just like F here. You sure you wanna act like this?" A Interrupted him. "C'mon man, do I just have to either sit or stand here to watch?"

"Uhh.. I guess so." V switched up. "Although, you saw Y looking at the Asterisk gem, right?"

"Yes, V." A answered.

"Oh, alright then!" V replied.

"Hey, Guys? J's far away from us. Can I get some help for the perfect spot to shoot him?" G asked them.

"Oh, Sure!" V accepted his request.

G winked his eye for too long and held the gun far for his head.

"Okay, is this the Spot?" G said.

"No." V answered. G lowered the gun a bit for his face.

"Alright. Should I aim for his eyes, just like how he shot Y in her left eye?" G asked V.

"Ahem.. No. The heart is WHERE it should be aimed!" V viciously exclaimed.

And Just then, G lowered the gun a bit lower to his thinking of aiming to J's heart on where it should be.

"Alright. Should I aim for it now?" G asked V.

"Yes. His Heart is WHERE it should be aimed!" V surprisingly replied to G.

"B- But what if I shoot P?!" G exclaimed in concern.

"G. You have got to understand that J looks NOTHING like P. You're not gonna kill P. She's in the Hospital playing as the Nurse. Understood?" V angrily explained.

"Yes, Sir." G said as he slowly tried to stop the movement of his hand, holding the gun and shivering.

J turned around and looked at G, far away from him and got utterly surprised.

"Woah, Woah Man! I think we can settle this, right?!" J exclaimed.

G didn't say a word until V stood up for G.

"Well, Well, Well. If it isn't the Bird-looking Bootylicking Bootythick J? The one who heavily injured Y?" V asked J when V moved forward to him, then Glaring at J evilly.

"Well.. uhh.. what do you mean?" J acted as if nothing happened.

"You were the one who shot the Purple sphere at Y in her left Eye, right? The purple sphere from your ability to shoot heavy purple spheres when you were a lowercase letter? Is that it, J? HM?!" V yelled at J.