[4] Back to the Purpose!

After a couple of minutes, I walked along with the Asterisk Gem on top of my head, and then have suddenly encountered P, the Pink Kermit. Good thing that she has a cheerful and sweet personality unlike F.

 Good thing that she has a cheerful and sweet personality unlike F

"HiHi, Little Y!" P Exclaimed, smiling at me like Kermit the Frog.

"Oh, hey there, P!" I greeted her properly unlike a Pink frog would do. "Does this Asterisk Gem belong to you? I'm trying to find out who this belongs to because I found it on the ground today, but not from now."

"Oh.. erm.. what's an Asterisk Gem? I only know G and Exclamation Marks!" P said, looking Stupid as usual.

I explained, "I don't know how Valuable this gorgeous gem is, but all I know about the Asterisk symbol is that it can be used for punctuation and.. you know.. stuff like that?"

P agreed, "You also love the design of this cute Gem? I like it too! But unfortunately, I wouldn't be too greedy to steal it or lie to claim that it's so called 'mine', Hehe!"

"That's good." I said in a calm voice. "Anyways, I should be going right now to find and ask the other letters if the Asterisk gem belongs to one of them. See you later!"

"Good luck for your quest, Jolly Y!" P Called out, smiling too much.

Well, at least P was nice instead of rude, unlike F.
I had then soon encountered a Small, blue letter. His name is I.

"Why, Hello there, little guy!"

"Uh.. H- Hi..? You're not here to hurt me, are you?" Asked I, being scared as usual.

"What?! No, No! I'm trying to find out on who the Asterisk gem belongs to! Does it belong to you, I?" I (Y) asked in a nice tone.

"Uh.. No. not really, because it doesn't even look like me." He said, looking confused.

"Why does it matter if a Gem looks like you or not?" I (Y) asked in front of I.

"Well.. Q told me that each punctuation gem looks like the letter." He responded which is about Q telling him.