moon

Tetsuo POV

"C'mon I have to show you something!" 
"Kaneda no! I don't wanna walk that far"
"Our bikes won't make it." He grabs my hand. 
"FIne" I close my eyes and let the older male wander me around, our hands attaching us. 
Suddenly we stop. "Tada!" 
I slowly open my eyes, "Kaneda we're in the middle of nowhere" I say flatly. 
"Exactly" 
"what?" 
"Look up" 
I slowly bring my eyes then head upward, the beautiful night sky, glowing with white and yellow specks all around, much different from the ugly pollution clouds the city gives off. My eyes were glued to the plasma balls in the sky, it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen. 
"I knew you'd like it. You've always stared at the sky, even when it was disgustingly full of smoke and street lights" 
I blush, not looking away. 
"You wanna know something?" 
I bring my attention to the boy who brought me here, his chestnut orbs glowed brightly out here, the starts bouncing off, showing the stars in his eyes, a sight even better then the surprise he had brought me out here for. 
He grabbed my elbows, and I did the same to him. "Huh"
He placed his forehead on mine. "You look really beautiful out here"
I can feel my face start to heat up. "You do too.. Your eyes, they glow" 
He let go of me and laid down, I followed him. 
"we should run away here," 
I look back up at the stars, I know he's just saying that because he always just said stuff, but at the same time I loved hearing his stories of how he was going to make me the happiest boy in the world. 
"Yea?"
"Yea. We could build a house..right....there!" He pointed at an empty space, covered by dark grass. 
"Oh?" I grab his arm and turn over to face her, laughing into his ear. 
He grabbed me. "Yea and then we could make out, and send our children to the school not to far from here, and go on picnics when they were out with their friends, and we could swing on their swing set and cook each other our favorites, and I'd make you the happiest boy on the Earth"
"Kids?" 
He grabbed my elbows. "Yea two, Kaneda Jr. and Takarra" He smiled at me.
I stared into his eyes, and he stared into mine. He leaned in and kissed me. I gently kissed back. 
"God I love you" 
"I love you too, Tets.." 

415 words

Idk I don't really like it but its been months since I posted, so.. I hope you enjoy it :) 
Thank you to please_unalive_me for the suggestion!