Prince AU

TW! DRUG USE!

3rd POV

Tetsuo woke up. Tomorrow's the big day. All the princesses and princes of Neo-Tokyo were all going to gather for the ball.
He gripped his silk sheets as he felt his stomach drop and his heart ache. He placed his hand over his head, and pulled his face down. What was he going to do? Marry Kaori? Be stuck with her her for life? Even worse. What was Kaneda going to do? Were they supposed to come out? Tell everyone? How could they? Too many thoughts circled his head. "It's too early for this shit.." He got up and walked to his bathroom.
He got up and walked to the toilet. His stomach hurt with a familiar ache as he crouched over and waited for the sickin acid to escape his mouth. Then soon as expected his throat and mouth burned with the every morning routine of vomiting.
He woed his mouth and flushed the toilet then walked to the sink to wash his hands. He let the hot water wash over his hands for a couple of extra seconds, feeling the warmth spread up his arms and through out his body, waking him up. He then shut off the water and reached into the mirror cabinet, pulling out bottles of random pills he could find and buy. He put a few in his mouth a let them dissolve in his mouth before swallowing them woth a glass of water. The taste,which started off bad, had become something he was accustomed to.

He walked out of the bathroom and walked toward his ironed uniform. A soft baby blue tunic with a gold stash, with matching long pants tucked into his knee high boots. He looks over at the small crown on the desk. We takes in a deep breath. Tomorrow he would be given the crown of a real king. How badly he wanted to be a king with Kaneda. He grabbed the crown and slipped it on his head as he tried to imagine kissing Kaneda in front of everyone. Ruling his section of Neo-Tokyo with him. Dancing with him, being with him in front of everyone. He'd been avoiding asking what they were going to do. But he couldn't wait any longer. He needed the pills to kick in now to make the conversation ay easier. He stared I'm the mirror at himself. He was so scared.

He walked downstairs, passing many maids cleaning up the huge castle. He walked silent as he did most days. The maids were accustomed to not talked to him, as they usually get yelled at and on extreme cases of bad days, fired. Hewaljwd down the stairs and towards the doors.
"I'm going out. Tell mom I'll be back by 10:00"
"Yes Master Tetsuo."
Without another word he stepped out the Dorr and slammed it shut behind him and started to the train to Kanedas house. He began to tremble. He was so worried. He couldn't love anyone other tha Kaneda. He had to be his King, his permanent lover.

-♡-

He stepped up on the door to Kaneda's castle. His palms were sweaty as he fumed with his fingers afraid to knock on the door. He was told he could just go in without knowing, but he liked seeing Kanedas face ad he opened the door and realized it was him. He put his hand up to knock on the door, but before he could Kaneda burst out the door and wrapped him in a warm embrace and kissed hom on he cheek.
"Hiya" Kaneda starts, letting go of his boyfriend.
"Whats up"
"Nothing. I just figured you were here" he says smiling sweetly.
"Of course, you wern't just looking out your window waiting for me"
Kaneda blush and scratched the back of his head. Tetsuo put his hand and Kanedas face soflty and pecked him on the cheek.
"So uhh.. I hae to talk to you aboutiop somthing" Tetsuo said, moving back away from the taller boy.
"Yea I do too, let's go to my room and talk about it"
"OK"

Kaneda opened the doors to his room. It was very big, but just the same size as Tetsuos. They walked over to the king sized bed with fluffy red sheets, freshly made by one of the butlers. Kaneda sat down first and Tetsuo followed, sitting right beside him.
"So who first?" kaneda started a bit awkward.
"Uhh, you?" Tetsuo snickered, hoping it came off as polite. Really he wanted to go first the words were basically jumping off of his tounge. "Or I can"
"Together?" Kaneda asked, equally as ready to get out what he was going to say.
"Alright then..three..."
Kaneda joined in. "Two...one!"
"What are we going to do about the ball?"
Tetsuo gripped his pants and Kaeda looked away.
"Hehe I guess we were wondering the same thing" Kaneda chuckled sweating.
"Yea.." Tetsuo was so nervous. "So what are we going to do?"
"I want to be with you, Tets"
"I want to be with you too.. but it's never been done before, two boys"
"We knew this was going to happen when we decided to be together" Kaneda placed his hand on Tetsuo's shoulder.
"I know but I never actually thought this would happen.. the ball.. tomorrow.. I'm so scared Kaneda."
"I know sweetie, I'm scared too. I'm shiting bricks, but I think we should just try."
"But what about the girls, their certainly not in love with each other, what about them?"
"Fuck them, we love eachother"
"But what about our parents?"
"Fuck them!"
"Thy won't let us live eachother" Tetsuo started to feel the familiar prick of tears sting his eyes.
"Heyhey, it's ok.. if that happens we'll run away together..ok?"
Tetsuo took a deep breath in to stop himself from crying. "..ok"
"Ok" Kaneda smiled sweetly and waited for Tetsuo to recollect himself. "I love you ok. And no princess is going to stop that."
"I love you too"