Chapter One: OUTTATIME

November 05, 2023
*The music from the opening of the very first back to the future chimes*

The black screen opens up to the iconic music playing.

Cast list rolls during opening credits

Naomi Scott as Maddy

Olivia Rodrigo As Sophie

Hailee Steinfeld as Tiffany Tannen

McKenna Grace as Dawn

*Phone alarm goes off*

Noah Schnapp as Scott

Joe Keery as Brady

"Riiinngggggg"

A hand fumbled around the bed before groggily grabbing the phone and turning it off.

A teenage male with brown curly hair sits up out of bed.

7:00AM

"Ugh." The shirtless teen groaned before stepping out of bed.

"Brady time to get up!" A female voice ran from down the stairs

"Yeah! I got it ma!" Brady responded, pulling up his jeans to cover his boxers.

He slipped on his white and red Nikes before throwing a black t-shirt over his head followed by a jean jacket with a hoodie attached. He grabbed his backpack on, running his hands through his hair and headed down the steps. Sitting at the table were his brother, sister, and parents.

"Well, hey there son how's it going today!?" The father asked as his son stepped into the kitchen to grab an apple.

"Not much pops." He said biting into the apple.

"Now slow down Brady you seem in such a rush." His mother responded.

"I kinda am ma. My truck isn't working so I gotta skateboard to school. I gotta put it in the shop later. I think I can fix it no matter what. I'm pretty good at that." He responded with a chuckle.

"You're not hanging with that Tannen girl now are you Brady? I'm telling you, Griff was bad news when I was still in school." Brady's older brother asked.

"No Todd, I ju-" Brady began before being cut off by his father who was scrolling the news on his phone.

"Deb, do you remember Biff Jr? What a character." His father began.