Chapter Three: Ride the Time

DISCLAIMER: This chapter plays with time A LOT! Be prepared!

"We're gonna ride the time! Ride the time!" Marty sang on stage, rocking out with his guitar.

Brady and Maddy loved it

Brady and Maddy loved it. Dawn and Scott sat there with their in shock and awe. He played a lot more tame than he did in 1955 at the dance, considering he was older.

"Scott? Are you not having fun? I mean, I know you don't like his music bu-" Brady began before being cut off.

"He's my father." Scott responded.

"W-what?" Brady asked confused.

"Come with us." Dawn stated, pulling Brady's arm, yanking him away from Maddy.

"Babe! Come on this way!"he shouted as she started to sprint after the others.

The kids sprinted away. Jennifer watched on.

"Oh no." She said to herself.

"Why in the hell did he not tell me he was gonna show up?" Jennifer muttered.

"Ride the time, baby that's the rhyme, baby we just gotta ride the time, ride the time!" Marty continued to sing before going on a guitar solo reminiscent of Back to the Future Part One when singing "Johnny B Goode".

Jennifer bit her lip nervously as she watched on.

1646 Riverside Drive 8:06PM
The kids sprinted back up to the garage in which they came from.

*Doc's return music playing from BTTF*
The four of them unlocked the gate and ran towards the old garage.

"What in the hell is going on here!?" Maddy asked.

"You'll see. It'll all make sense once we're inside." Dawn said, unlocking the door.

The door swung open and they bolted inside.

"Quick, quick, before mom gets home." Scott stated, waving all of the others inside.

He flipped a light switch, turning the lights on.

"Dawn, keep an eye on Life360. I don't wanna get caught." Scott stated.

"Caught doing what exactly!? Why am I missing my rockstar idol's final concert ever!?" Brady shouted.

Dawn began digging through boxes.

"Because, Brady, Uncle Marty isn't just one of the greatest rockstars of all time." Dawn began.

"He's my father." Scott stated.

"And..." Dawn said, giving Scott a glare.

"And what Parker!?" Brady shouted.

"You guys are weird as hell. This town is weird as hell. There's something strange going on and I know it. Now what on earth is going on?" Brady asked.

Dawn and Scott stared at each other nervously again.