Chapter Two: LEGACIES

HILLDALE

"MOOMMM I'M HOME!!" Scott shouted as he entered the house.

The house looked just like the house from Back to the Future II in terms of set up. Just a lot less fax machines and a big TV instead of a huge screen that plays about fifty channels at once. No weird robots either.

Brady slid in behind him.

"Sick place my dude." Brady said.

An adorable shaggy dog ran up to Scott.

"It's alright, if you've seen one house on this block you've seen em all

"It's alright, if you've seen one house on this block you've seen em all." Scott joked as he pet the dog.

"Hey Newton. Hi buddy." He said as he patted his friend.

"Scotty!" Shouted a 12 year old girl who came around the corner to hug Scott really big.

"What's up!" He said as they did an elaborate handshake.

"Brady, Dawn, Dawn, Brady" Scott stated, as they introduced themselves.

"Brady Hutson." Brady stated, shaking the child's hand.

"Formal. I like it." Dawn stated.

"I'm Dawn, Dawn Parker."the little girl stated with a cute smile.

"Care to show him the lab after dinner?" Scott asked, putting his arm around the short girl as she pushed up her glasses

"Don't mind if we do." She smiled.

"Where's mom?" Scott asked.

"Oh she's just been out back working in the garden." Dawn stated.

They walked through the kitchen where no one else sat.

"Mom will be pleased to have guests for dinner." Dawn stated.

"Why's that?" Brady asked.

"Oh, it just gets lonely around here. My brother is off to college, my sister Mary is married and has a family of her own and moved out of here. So it's just us. And mom." Scott said sheepishly.