Chapter Six: Spitting Images

The McFly Farm- 7:30PM

The kids arrived to an old farm house. They knocked on the door to be greeted by Eliza.

"Oh welcome! I'm so glad you could join us!" She said.

"Oh we have company!?" A man asked, exiting the back room.

He stepped out and was an uncanny resemblance to Marty McFly. Like, literally identical.

"Oh my

"Oh my." Scott said.

"Excuse me?" He asked.

"I mean, hello sir, I'm George." Scott said, shaking his hand.

"Pleased to meet ya George." William smiled, shaking his hand and also greeting "Evelyn" and "Thomas".

"So glad you kids could join us." William said.l with a smile.

"So, you kids are from New York huh?" He asked.

"Yes sir, that's right." Scott said with a big gulp, unable to not stare at his great great grandfather.

Eliza set out plates in front of each person. One extra included.

"Arty!" Eliza yelled.

"Hello mother!" He said, as he sat at the table.

He was dressed very formal. He looked identical to Scott which made Scott gulp even more and try to keep his head down.

"Where are you guys from? How old are ya?" Arty asked.

"New York. I'm sixteen." Scott stated.

"I'm Evelyn, I'm twelve." She smiled.

"That's great. I'm fourteen." Arthur smiled.

"What about you?" He asked Brady.

"Oh, uh I'm seventeen." Brady answered.

"Oh man, you'll be drafted next year then huh?" William asked.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah. I guess so." Brady said, putting his head down.

"It's so nice that you guys are around the same age as our Arty. He's so bright and is doing great in school... I'm sure you wish you could go to school. Having to have been child laborers and all that...but you seem very educated." Eliza smiled.

"Yeah...uh yeah mom and dad did well teaching us and homeschooling us." Brady smiled.

"What's a homeschool?" Eliza asked.

Before anyone interrupted Arthur interrupted.

"Mother can I be homeschooled? Sure I do good at school but maybe I wouldn't have to deal with Kid Tannen anymore." Arthur asked.

"Hey, I know he's not the best but don't talk bad about them this evening...they just received some very rough news. We're actually going to go over and say hello to them this evening." Eliza said.