Beginning ✨🤝

This story is named angel in disguise as the small child , Khushi plays a role of an Angel initially in HM's life and then moree... This story is after the sagai track, where AS left HM and did not come for the sagai.

The twist in plot being: As AS ditches HM again, HM is sad, upset and devastated. She's lost hope from love because of all that AS had done to her. MPT members take good care of her as they love her like family and even after KS being AS's brother, she choosed to do justice to the role or being HM's bestfriend and was by her side all the time. But this time, it was too much for HM so she took a transfer from Lucknow and went somewhere no one had clue about. She went from there and did not keep any contact with the MPT members. Now, it's been 10 years to this... Let's see how our MPT members are doing in their life.

Achi Lage toh please vote karna and support karna jaisa aaplog humesha karte ho.. and my comment box of this book is eager for your comments to barsa do thoda sa pyaar....

Toh chalo ab shuru karte hai...

Enjoyy Readingggg ❤️

#Episode 1

The scene begins somewhere in Kolkata. At 6 am, a lady in her early 30s returns home from jogging as she is also busy on a call having a white bluetooth attached on one of her ears.

On call:

Lady: jii sir, hum samajh rhe hai... Aur aap tension mat lijiye, hum ye case bhi jaldi solve kar denge

The other person (P): Hume aapke upar pura bharosa hai Ms. Mallik, par department se kaafi pressure aa raha hai... I hope you understand.

(Yes, you thought it right, the lady is none other than Haseena Malik (HM) )

HM: Yes sir, I understand, aur aaj hum thaane jaldi chale jayenge... Fir case bhi solve aaj hi kar denge...

P: very good, I'm proud of you Ms. Mallik, ekbaar ye case solve ho jaaye aapka, fir Headquarter (HQ) aaiyega... Kuch kaam hai....

HM: okay sir... Jai Hind

P: Jai Hind.

They cut the call.

At home, she picks up the newspaper from outside the gate and rushes to the kitchen and starts making breakfast. In midst she realises the time looking at the wall clock.

HM (to herself): ohooo... Ye toh 6:30 hone ko aaye... Maharani ab tak so rhi hogi... Usse bhi toh uthana hai...

She wipes her hand and goes to one of the rooms and notices her daughter sleeping peacefully with a cute dimple vali smile on her face. HM goes and sits beside her and caresses her hair.

HM (to herself): hey Allah... Bas aisi hi khush rahe humari bachi, humari khushi... Hume itna kabil rakhna ki hum isko ye sukoon ki neend har roz de sake....

(As she said this, a lone tear dropped from her eyes, she wiped it off in no second and started waking her daughter up... She gave a deep kiss on her forehead)

HM: Khushi... Uthjaoo bachaaa...

Khushi Mallik (KM) snuggled more into HM and hugged her from her waist.

HM: ammi ki shehzaadi... Uth jaiye... School ke liye deri ho rahi hai na...

KM again ignored her ammi and turned towards the other side.

HM got up and removed the curtains from the window, resulting into sunshine falling on KM's face.

KM: ammiiii... Pardah kariye Naa (she said... hiding her face into the pillow)

HM: nahi na bachaa .... Time dekho, late ho jaoge fir aap...

KM got up at once and sat on the bed rubbing her eyes.

KM: aise kaise, SHO Haseena Malik ki beti Khushi Malik hai hum, late kaise ho sakte hai (she said with full swag)

HM (playfully hit her arm): ha meri nautanki ki dukan... Chalo ab, fatafat, go get ready, main breakfast banane Jaa rhi hu...

KM: ammiiiii

KM got down from the bed and hugged HM. HM bent down and kissed her cheeks.

KM: good morning ammi

HM: good morning ammi ki jaan... Aaj last day hai na is session ka... Fatafat ready ho jaao...

KM: ammi hum tiffin mein...

HM: haa pata hai... Pasta leke jayengi...

KM: white sauce...

HM: haa... Ready hai... Aap toh ready hoke aao...

KM: okkie...

Having said this, KM rushes to the washroom while HM smiled at her cute antics and first looked at a photo frame of HM and KM and then at a photo in her phone with KS. And then she went back to herself get ready as she had to go to thana early that day.
After about 15mins, HM went to the hall with full swag in her wardi while KM was already seated their struggling with her hair.

KM: ammii

HM: hmm... Kya hua... Baitho hum andar se dudh laa rhe hai aapka...

KM: nahi pehle suno... dekho na humse ye Baal nahi ban rhe...

HM: toh kon aapko subah subah karigari (experiment) karne bola, roz toh hum hi banate hai na... Ab bhi bana denge... Aap rubbers, clips leke aaiye...

KS: ye rahe... (Showing them to HM)

HM: ye nahi, ye konse rubber laaye ho...

Aajke liye bas itna hi...

Kaisi rahi shuruwat, apne vichar comment box mein baya kare...

Sochte rahiye...
Please like, comment your views and share.
Your views are very important for me.
Thank you and please ignore grammatical errors, if any.

The Angel in Disguise जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें