○13

Part-2

DAY 3

Everything seemed like it was back to normal. Or so they thought.

Donhyuck’s emotions are still all over the place and Mark’s curiosity is getting the best of him.

“If it wasn’t for Mr. Jeon replacing the former coach, the football team would have gone downhill,” Mark commented.

“I agree. Also, he replaced those two players with Na Jaemin and Lee Jeno. That’s a good choice. Oh wait, aren’t they your classmates?” Donghyuck stopped looking at choreography videos and turned towards Mark. The said boy was looking out of the window, probably at the football field.

“Yes, yes. They are my friends since my diaper days. Hehe!”

“Woah! That’s great. By the way, I heard that they are a thing. Is it true? I mean it’s not my business but then again it would be epic if they are. A perfect IT couple!” Donghyuck completely turned 180 degrees for the tea.

“Uh, well it’s a little complicated. Not to snitch but they are WILD!!” Mark made a lot of hand gestures, even his eyes got into action to emphasize his words.

“Well um I, uh well didn’t need to know that.” Donghyuck’s face heated up.

First of all, Mark looked freaking cute, opposite from the persona he showcased to everyone, and secondly,

TOO MUCH INFORMATION.

“Umm...yes shit!”

Wow Mark Lee, no one can stop you from embarrassing yourself’ he thought.

To add to his misery, Mark’s stomach started growling.

“Hey! Let’s eat, we still need to polish the first half.”

“You eat Donghyuck, I am okay.” Mark forgot to bring his lunch and also left the money at his bedside table. He felt extremely hungry but didn’t want to be a bother.

“No shit! Sit your ass down and eat. We can share if you didn’t bring your lunch.” Donghyuck motioned for him to sit but Mark hesitated.

Donghyuck was already parting the fried rice into equal portions.

“Okay..uh only if you don’t mind. You are right, I- I forgot to bring mine.” Mark sat down on the ground with a sigh, wanting it to swallow him up.

He felt a bit embarrassed but it faded away as soon as it came, with delicious food filling up his hungry belly.

💙

The two were almost done with lunch when some kid from a grade below knocked on the door. Haechan quickly recognized him as Chenle from the drama club.

“Donghyuck Hyung! I was searching for you everywhere but then I realized that you must be here. Someone is asking for you and she is not from our school.” The boy said everything in a single breath.

“But no one is allowed to meet anyone during school hours.”

As if on cue, Mark looked at the other, doubt and concern lacing his expression.