Moving Away

Today was my last day of graduating high school, I would never have school again and I'm so happy about it. Fuck school.

I just got out side of my house and I notice 2 cars that I haven't seen before parked on the slot. Hmm. I walk inside with my airpods full blast and I see my mom stood in front of me. She tried saying something but I pushed her out of my way so I can walk to the kitchen. I was focused on my phone till I felt someone pull out my AirPods.

H(Hayley/sister1): Are you deaf Ellie?

E(Ellie/You): Don't touch my shit you bitch!

A(Amy/Mom): Ellie! Don't be so nasty to your sisters! This attitude has to stop!

S(Sophie/Sister2): Your so pathetic Ellie

Intro to family

Sisters- They always try to annoy me so I get into trouble which always seems to work because theirs never a point where I don't get into trouble. I hate my sisters.
Mom- She always shouts just at me, if my sisters annoy me or are rude to me she doesn't say anything to them which pisses me off. I love my mom but also hate her.
Dad- he's never home, only comes home on evenings, my dad is chill with me always talks to me in a proper manor but sometimes gets mads with me, the only person I listen to
Jaden- literally never home anymore. He lives with his friends in a content house called 'swayla'. I hate him I never wanna see his face again. He left without saying goodbye to me

Back to the book

I just ignored my sisters and turned around, by my surprise I see BOYS sat at the table. My brother and his fuck boy friends. I didn't know how to react. I tried to walk away but then my dad was stood in the door way. Why the fuck is he home?.

E: can I please get through

D(dad): honey please let us talk to you

E: dad, please...move

I was getting so angry but I can't loose it in-front of these boys. He still didn't move and I just couldn't keep it in anymore.

E: GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY WAY! MOVE

D: Ellie sweetheart please!

A: John! You see why she stays this way! You need to stop being so calm with her when she's like this! Discipline your child!

I fr really lost it, I've never been so angry. I punched the counter and I broke a few vases. My dad pulled me to him and I just broke down crying into his chest.

A: Ridiculous! I can't have this behaviour in my house anymore! Things getting broke my dick of a husband not showing his child these certain rules of the house IM DONE

I turned and faced her way. Mascara running down my face. I just stared at her. I was a state.

E: maybe if you didn't treat me like shit I wouldn't be like this! Ever since Jaden left this house it's been a really bad experience for me I couldn't talk to anyone but now it's not even Hayley or Sophie that gets shouted at, it's always me I can never get a break!

A: you treat your sisters with disrespect no wonder why they are so depressed, because of you this house has come to shit, you just embarrassed yourself in-front of your brother and his friends

E: and I don't give a fuck what they think, who are they? I've only met them once, that was when I was happy but that's it, now they know and Jaden knows the real side of me now since living here with the 3 people I hate the most

My mom gritted her teeth but calmed herself down. I sat on the floor and just tried to wipe off as much of my mascara off. My dad pulled a chair  in front of me while my sisters talk to Jaden's friends. Jaden was also sat with my parents butting in the conversation.