2

𝚁𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴

𝙾𝙰𝙺𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳 , 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙰

"I love me. I love me enough for the both of us." I lip synced to the tiktok sound. I've been on tiktok all morning after I called the guys restaurant that chuck gave me. I called them and they told me to come in at 2:30 for an interview and it's currently 1:56 and I was planning to leave at around 2:20 since I had to walk there.

Once I put the video in my drafts, I got up and changed into some black jeans, a black top and my converse and pinned my hair up in a claw clip.

"Guess I'll eat me some more cereal then." I mumbled to myself.

𝚃𝙴𝙼𝙴𝚃𝚁𝙸𝚄𝚂 𝙷𝙾𝚁𝙰𝙲𝙴 𝚆𝙰𝙻𝙻𝚂

𝙾𝙰𝙺𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳 , 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙰

"But why I gotta do it? Ion even fuckin work here bruh?" I asked my bitch ass brother

"But why I gotta do it? Ion even fuckin work here bruh?" I asked my bitch ass brother. This nigga making me interview people and I don't even damn work here.

"Nigga it ain't like you ain't got shit else better to do." He waved me off, mixing one of his cake ingredients up. I sticked my pointer finger into the bowl and licked it. Shit good.

Dee popped my hand. "Fuck is you doin nigga?" He mugged me. I'll spit in this shit. He better get the fuck on.

"Yeah aight fuck nigga." I waved him off before walking out the kitchen. To fucking hot to be standing in that damn hot ass kitchen anyways.

When I walked out to the front, I seen a girl sitting on the bench in the waiting area looking down. I walked up to her and stood in front of her.

"Aye." Startled by my voice, she jumped a little and looked up at me. "What you waiting foe?" I asked her.

"Umm, I'm here for an interview. But that girl right there told me to wait and she would get someone but she hasn't moved yet." She nodded her head to Effie who was on the phone.

Oh lawd, this stanky pussy ass bitch here. I really want to fight the air right now but ion wanna scare this lil girl.

I walked over to Effie who was on the phone and took it from her. She had a mug on her face but it went away when she seen me. "Wassup tj." I know this bitch did not just do the Debby Ryan face.

"Why you ain't doing yo fuckin job?" I mugged her. She looked over at the girl and rolled her eyes before looking back at me.

"This bitch act like she couldn't wait til I got off the damn phone."

"Bitch?" The girl walked closer but I put my hand against her stomach. Damn her shit hard. Wtf.

"Effie, you fired." I told her.  "Fired?" She looked shocked. "Did i fucking stutter? Fuck outta my face."

"What the fuck ever. Come home when you leave." She said before walking out. Bitch you still live with yo mama. Fuck you mean CoMe HoMe?

I turned back around to the girl. "What yo name is?" I asked her. "Reign. Are you the owner?" Reign asked me. "Naw, my brother is. But he asked me to interview you so come on." I said walking out the door.

"Wait, where we going?" She followed behind me. I looked back at her before turning back around. "Outside. To many people in here." We sat down on the side of the building where it had a seating area and nobody was out there.

"So why you want this job?" I asked her leaning back in my chair with my legs spread out. "Do I not get an application paper?" I shook my head no. To much work. "Alright, well my manager at my old job recommended this place so, yeah." Ah shrugged.

"Hmmmmmmmm, you're hired." I said calmly. She looked shocked. "What?"

"You hired." I told her again. Is she hard of hearin or some shit? "Oh, well thank you. When do I start." She asked. "You can come in tomorrow for training and shit- I mean stuff like that." I said putting my hands in my pants. 

"Ok, thanks again." She smiled showing her braces. I nodded. "Aight, come in at 10 and be ready."

After that, I gave her the uniform and she left. Dee gave me a plate and I left and got in my rolls royce and blasted Ahh Ahh Ahh by Lil Durk.

I sped down the road to my destination, rapping the song. "Don't respond to shit with Von (yeah, yeah, yeah)I'm like, "Fuck it, you tripping, go get your gun" (let's get it, yeah)They dropping locations, I'm getting it done (woo, woo, woo, gang)Fuck tweeting, we sliding, the feds will come, he fucking his bitches, them niggas his sons. I'm hanging with killers, we breaking a bond, they really don't mean it, he say it in songs, they really don't mean it, he play it in songs."

Finally making to my destination, I parked my car, still keeping it on. Rolling my window down, I seen one of my usual customers walked up. "You got my money?" I ain't even look at him. "Yeah." We swapped it out and I counted the money before putting it in my pocket. "Aight, imma fuck witcha folk." I drove off with the music blasting loud.

𝙱𝙰𝙲𝙺 𝙰𝚃 𝙷𝙾𝙼𝙴

Locking the front door, I walked upstairs, turned on the shower and got undressed. I took me a good lil 20 minute shower cause a nigga felt dirty.

I put on my boxers and climbed into my bed and turned on my tv and went to sleep.