6

𝚁𝙴𝙸𝙶𝙽 𝙼𝙰𝚁𝙸𝙴 𝙼𝙾𝙾𝚁𝙴

𝙾𝙰𝙺𝙻𝙰𝙽𝙳 , 𝙲𝙰𝙻𝙸𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙽𝙸𝙰

1 𝚆𝙴𝙴𝙺 𝙻𝙰𝚃𝙴𝚁

"When I see youuuu!" I sung in the passenger seat. "Baby when ioiiiii!" Tj tried sounding like fantasia making me laugh.

I turned the radio down to 12. "Tj no, that was terrible." I shook my head. "Don't hate on my singin mf." He turned into the Mexican restaurant. One thing bout this nigga, oh he gon go eat out at a restaurant chile.

"Whatever, strong face ass nigga." I mumbles the last part looking out the window. "What?"

"Nothing." I quickly said.

We got out the car and tj grabbed marie car seat out from the back and we walked inside. Marie is staring to get bigger by the day and I find that amazing because now I won't be so scared to hold her when she moves in my arms a lot.

Tj held the door open for me and I thanked him as we made our way to the front. "Hello, welcome to margaritas. How can I help you?" The girl eyed tj which she had no shame.

Tj noticed and licked his lips smirking. "Can I just have a menu please, I'll find a clean table." I asked in the nicest way possible because I didn't have time for this shit.

The girl looked over at me and rolled her eyes before giving me a menu then started back taking to tj. She going to jail. Hope she enjoy that dick in the meantime.

Bitch. I thought as I walked around looking for a table.

"Aye lil mama!" I heard from behind me. I turned around and seen a lightskin dude with a fade and all black on with a bunch of tattoos. Mhmmk den nigga.

"Yes?" I replied adjusting marie car seat on my arm while she looked around with a mug on her face. Always damn mad.

"Wassup, what yo name is?" He looked me over, looking at my body. "Reign." I replied back. "Well nice to meet you reign. My name Dre. This thing yours?" He asked pointing his head towards Marie.

Thing! Thing is crazy.

"Yeah, this my baby." I reply back smartly. He chuckled looking around before looking back down at me licking his lips. "But aye doe, what you gettin into after this?"

"Going home, why?" Nigga I don't know you, leave me alone. I'm trynna eat tf.

"Shiii, I'm trynna see what you on." He rubbles his head. "Mhmm." I nodded. "Lemme get yo number right quick." He said as soon as his friends got up from they table.

"I guesss." I said rolling my eyes. I put my number in his phone and gave it back before walking off to a table.

Once I sat down, I sat the car seat down and took marie out of it. "You hungry phat?" I grabbed her bib and bottle then started feeding her.

I watched as people walked pat and shook they head at me. This was nothing new to me. Yesterday when I went to see chuck again I heard them white folks talkin shit.

But I don't care, I love my baby no matter what anybody say da hell.

I fed her half the bottle then burped her and that's when tj had walked over while putting a piece of paper in his back pocket.

"Look who's back." I said looking down at Marie. Tj came and took marie outta my arms and sat in front of me with Marie in his lap playing with his chains.

"You ready foe ya party?" Tomorrow, angel was throwing me a party at some airbnb which is kinda funny to me since ima be the only 'kid' there.

"Yeah, even though I don't have any friends." I shrugged looking down at my menu seeing what I wanted.

"Well you can make friends, shid. That girl finna be sixteeeeeen." Tj dragged, cheesing hard asf.

I laughed a little bit. "Shut up bro." I shook my head. "What you gettin?"

"Ummmmmmm."

"Bitch just do iiiiiiit, damn." Angel stomped her feet. We've been sitting at her apartment talking for a while until the topic about me getting a hot pink lace for my birthday came up.

I wanna do it but at the same time I'm sced.

"I guesssss I'll do it." I playfully rolled my eyes.

Angel clapped cheesing. "Yayy! But bitch let's go eat, I'm hungry as the fuck." She got up off the couch and we left out her apartment and into her car.

We made it to ole times buffet and walked inside.

ionk if y'all got one of them where y'all stay at but it's basically just like golden corral.

Once we got inside we sat our drinks down at our table and went to fill our plates up and sat back down.

"So girl lemme tell you what happened last night chile." Angel said before stuffing her mouth full of macaroni. "What?"

"Yo baby bad as hell. And I think she get that shit from tj because she just be mugging and shit." I laughed shaking my head. "Not to much on my baby nie." I said making her roll her eyes.

"Well yo lil girl be shootin birds at me and shit and when I gave her a bath, she gon kick water on me and shit then laugh when it got on my face. I almost forgot she was a damn baby." She shook her head making me laugh again.

"Anyways chile. I'm thinkin bout working at yo shop since i know how to do lashes n stuff now."

"Bitch why you ain't been said somethin sooner?"" She raised a eyebrow. I shrugged. "I don't know, I guess I was just to busy with phat but now that I really know I have the help, I can get another job."

"Well you can come in anytime." She smiled.

ok so, ik we only on chapter six and all but almost all the chapters have a time skip so i can finish it faster , so don't get confused when somethin happens nie .