14

REIGN MARIE MOORE

OAKLAND , CALIFORNIA

"thank you." reign smiled at the old man who handed her the bag of food. she was currently picking up for from chic-fil-a to take to the shop.

marie was with temetrius and demetrius since they insisted that she stayed with them while she went to work.

"but it's you who i want." she mumbled along to who i want by lil baby and lil durk. 15 minutes later she made it to the shop and walked inside.

"what you trynna do now, you played me once before." kiara sung, parting her clients hair. "hey y'all." reign said sitting the food in the middle of the table. they all responded still attending to their clients.

"oh somebody came in looking for you trynna get they hair did. i told them you was all booked up for the week so she left." reign nodded.

Hey y'all!! So the first half of this chapter was written in October of 2023 soooo yeah. I know I'm a year late but hey... I'm a very busy women.

But yeah enjoy!

Reign sat everybody food and drinks at their station before going to hers. She ate her chicken nuggets while watching a girl do herself a quick weave on herself. "Did you order them curtains for your bathroom yet?" Angel asked Reign who shook her head. "Nope they upped the price on my ass." She rolled her eyes.

"Well damn suh." Angel and Kiara laughed. Cam came running from the back with his mama phone. "Mommy da on the phone." Kiara smacked her teeth putting the curling iron down.

"What the fuck do you want Jaylon?" Kiara asked mugging the phone as she walked out the door. "Let me borrow 20 dollars." Was all that was heard before the door closed.

"I know you focking lying?" Angel says shaking her head. Reign laughed. "I can't." She shook her head.