12

REIGN MARIE MOORE

OAKLAND , CALIFORNIA

"Where you finna go?" Tj asked me through the phone

"Where you finna go?" Tj asked me through the phone. "Finna go downtown and do a photo shoot. Well it's not really a photo shoot but I'm just taking pictures but with a camera guy." I told him while starting my car.

"Where my baby phat phat at?" He asked talking about marie. I pulled outta the parking lot and made my way to the main rode. "Uhh she with dee and angel."

"Mhctt, why youn never let me keep her?" He looked down at the camera. "Because you always wanna be in the damn streets." I rolled my eyes getting on the interstate.

"Mannn. Now you know if you call and say 'watch marie for me' I'll stop what I'm doing just to be with phat." Angry much, damn.

"Mhmm." I sipped some of my strawberry lemonade and then put it down. "Stop fuckin playin with me reign. Beat yo ass lil girl."

I just hung up and kept driving. He'll get over it.

I had just pulled into the place and just sat there to finish my breakfast. Temetrius had been blowing my phone up ever since I hung it up so I just put it on dnd because.... Yeah no.

I finally finished my croissant and put my trash in the bag then grabbed everything that I needed.

Closing my door, I walked up to the building and walked inside. Glad I brought a jacket because it's cold as fuck in here.

"Oop- hey bookie." I looked over to my right and seen the boy that I hit with my buggy the other day.

I chuckled a little. "Hiii." I waved to him before putting my trash in the garbage. "I'm Tyler and I will be taking your pictures today bookie."

"I'm reign. Nice to meet you." I smiled. "I'm sorry. I'm just here to do my job." Is he- is he having a tiktok moment right? Mhmmk girl.

"My babyyyyy." I cheesed hard as Marie ran into my arms. I picked her up and kissed all over her face.

"I missed you bookie." I said and she babbled back at me. I had just finished taking pictures and now at angel and dee house sitting in the living room.

"Hey boo." I looked to my right and seen angel walking down the stairs tying up her robe. "Hey girl. You must just woke up?" I asked giving Marie my phone and she stated taking pictures.

"Yeah chile. This lil grown lady had me up all damn night long." Angel kissed Marie cheek making her giggle before sitting down.

"Well thank you for watching her." I told her before standing up. "Girl you know you good. Where y'all finna go?" Angel handed me Marie princess tiana book bag and cup.

"No where. Probably over to tj house." I through the book bag over my shoulder and put Marie on my hip.

"Mhmmm. You sholl do be over there a lot." Angel eyed me. I rolled my eyes. "Girl please don't start with me today." I walked to the door and angel followed me.