My godly parent

Seraphina's P.O.V

Today felt different than before, waking up today should have been like every other one where we would go eat, I watch Annabeth and her boyfriend train and I just watch campers that are how my days have been like here.

Even though Chiron and Pholus are super certain that I belong to one of the gods of Olympia nothing has happened, no god has made an appearance and I haven't been feeling any different than before.

I mean I am pretty sure not that long ago I set my science teacher on fire and then found out he was a Chimera so my days have changed from what I was doing.

Right now I would be in school hating every subject I had to go to as I have dyslexia and can't read shit, although the sign when getting here was readable.

 Nothing though has changed since getting here no powers have emerged other than what was done outside of camp, and training has been hard.

Pholus is doing his better to train my mindset and the games here are pretty fun to be a part however dangerous they can be, like what kind of capture the flag has swords and people trying to kill each other.

I mean tackle sure but, stabbing someone with a sword for a flag seems a bit much don't you think?

Antonio says that game is his favorite to see as he doesn't participate but, neither does Grover so I guess only demigods participate in these types of things.

Now if only my mom comes and shows herself, years I have had questions about her, Years I have wished to see her.

Now that I am at a place where I should be safe and with people who know about the gods wouldn't she want to show herself?

I have been here for three weeks, and it has been quiet no god has made a snazzy entrance, and the only god here is the one about the wine who can't actually have wine.

I don't know about that situation but, I did learn his name is Dionysus god of wine Mr. D for short and he seemed to have been punished by Zeus for not having wine whenever he pours some it turns into water.

He is cool though and has many stories to say, I also like how he doesn't actually say Percy's name I find that hilarious.

"Seraphina" I look up from my food to see Annabeth wave her hand in front of my face trying to possibly get my attention I assume.

"Yeah" I just haven't felt like I have belonged here and I have never felt like I belonged in the actual world either.

"Why don't you participate in the game today last time you just watched but, I think you can do the capture the flag game," Annabeth says with enthusiasm as I stare at her in horror.

"What, shouldn't  you know learn how to hold a sword first." I have only ever watched the game with Pholus and Antonio on the side but, I have seen what those kids do during it like they do try to kill each other.

"It will be fine you will be with me and we will for sure win okay," Annabeth says excitedly as I just nod my head fine with whatever is about to happen.

Let's give me a prayer to whoever to not die during this game.

Getting up I get ready putting on armor that I have gotten a bit used to wearing and going out into the giant forest field to capture the flag.

I stay by Annabeth as holding this sword is still new I have only trained with it for a few days, that is why when Annabeth said I was playing with her team today I was surprised.

We get right to it and I felt something in my hand become warm, which has been showing a bit more recently but, I don't pay attention to it much.

Being on the field you definitely get surrounded by a different air, one full of excitement a bit of fear, by me of course, and adrenaline.