Ch. 15 Green Heart's Blog

A/n: Here's chapter sixteen guys enjoy.

Lastation
Chian's House
Next Day
3rd POV

After the fight against Avenir and the night of "fun" that our hero had with Noire, the group already gets up to leave for Leanbox but Azur had to warn Y/n of his departure for Lowee.

Y/n: So what do you want to say?

Azur: I wanted to let you know that I'm going back to Lowee to warn my mother about what just happened here.

Y/n: Understood but will you join us at Leanbox after this?

Azur: I don't really know but surely, I don't know how she's going to take the news? *remembers something* Can you tell Noire to come and Neptune please? Once I'm done with them, they'll join you outside.

Y/n: OK.

Y/n then leaves to look for Noire and Neptune while Azur drinks the hot chocolate that Chian had prepared for him. A few minutes later, he had finished drinking when suddenly he heard footsteps coming down the stairs for Noire and Neptune, dressed.

Azur: You're here! Good, I've got something to tell ya both before I go to Lowee.

Noire: *surprised* You're going back to Lowee?! But don't ya want to stay a little bit?

Azur: Thanks for asking but sorry, I can't stay but maybe another time. So Noire, I heard about the opening of what you talked about last time, when I came back, I'll help you with this.

Noire: OK and for Neptune...

Neptune: *confused* Yeah, Why am I here?

Azur: I want you to be careful around Leanbox Guard since the return of Green Heart, he acts strangely.

Noire: *surprised* Really?

Azur: *serious* Yep because last time, I went to check Lady Green Heart. He completely kicked me out of the Basilicom then I was gonna come inside so that's why I want you to be CAREFUL! VERY CAREFUL!!

Neptune: OK I will but do not worry about me, trust me and then I've got Iffy, Compa and Y/n with me.

Azur: Yeah I know but we don't know what will happen with him.

After warning Neptune for Leanbox, Azur said goodbyes to his friends and took off for Lowee. Meanwhile, Y/n and the others go back to Planeptune to rest a little before leaving for Leanbox and after a few days of walking, they finally arrive at Compa's house.

Neptune: *smile* Whew, this place really is "home."

Y/n: You can say it, Neptune.

Neptune: Yeah but without forgetting that the bed is comfy, games all over, and pudding's stocked in the fridge!

IF: Great way to greet the new Chapter. Slacking off and all...

Neptune: You're so serious, Iffy. We did a lot at Lastation, so give me a break.

IF: Give you a break? Well maybe if the break wasn't over a week already.

Neptune: C'mon, now's my only chance to cozy with the puddings, you dig? *remembers something* Oh yeah before I forgot, Azur warned me about someone.

Y/n: Who?

Neptune: The Leanbox Basilicom guard.

IF: Why?