Secret Chocolates

EPISODE 1

Entering into the building of one of the leading fashion designing company, she held her chin up walking as if she owns it. Wearing a black formal dress with matching heels, her black silky hair fell down over her shoulders held down till her waist. Followed by her PA and secretary she walked towards the office of certain someone. A smile crept on her lips just by the thought of meeting him. Of course she missed him all the years of her being in America studying there and then being the CEO of her own company there wasn’t of a help either. Being away from Korea for almost 4 years now made her crave for her closed ones and this was the reason she returned back and shifted her company in Korea itself. She stopped on the door of the office of someone she came for. Knocking on the door she heard a faint “come in”. ordering her staff to stay outside she went in.

“Uncle jeon!!” she exclaimed as soon as she entered. The lips of the elderly man curved up into a beautiful smile seeing her after so long.

“Yeji dear!!!” the man said and engulfed her in a warm hug. Oh! How she wished to explain this feeling of meeting her favorite uncle after such a long time. “how are you dear? Its almost a week you’re back and you’re coming to meet me now. WAIT!!!! Look at yourself you became so skinny……

Have you been skipping your meals lately? And you know how much me and your aunt missed you especially ‘jungwon’.

“Uncle!! Uncle!! Let me speak at least” she said chuckling ignoring those lil’ butterflies she felt by hearing just the name of jungwon. “I am totally fine uncle and as you know I am shifting my company here in Korea so I’ve been a lil’ busy” “its ok dear just take care of yourself” said the man. “uncle I’m having a tight schedule so can we talk ‘bout our collaboration first if you don’t mind.” She said hoping he won’t feel bad. “of course dear, I understand . Come lets go and discuss it.” He said moving out of the office. “Uncle where are you going?” She asked him confusingly. “yeji-ah I am getting old now I don’t  handle the business its jungwon who does it. You should talk to him about the details. Come lets go now.” Said Mr. jeon smiling.

TIME SKIP

Standing in front of his office she looked like a lost puppy. Just the thought of meeting him made her nervous and she didn’t know why? Its not like they loved each other…….. then why? At least that’s what she thought. Getting inside the office she saw him all focused in his worked not even bothering to look up. “won-ah” said Mr. jeon and he finally looked up and smiled. But later he got shocked seeing her beside her father giving him the most genuine smile. He couldn’t believe his eyes that she was there in front of him. Though he was aware of her arrival but seeing her in front of him was just too much for his poor heart.

Standing up from his seat he walked in her direction and gave her a warm handshake. He wanted to hug her tight so she could know how much he missed her. But no he couldn’t  something held him back from doing so. They were never this close to say something as simple as I miss you. The smile never left their lips as they felt each other’s warm touch.

“Long time no see yeji” he said. “Nice meeting you Jung” she said smiling so gracefully. That smile…it was so dangerous for his heart…..and the tingles he felt by the nickname she gave him were of no help either. How soothing it sounded, his name from her rosy lips. Her hazel-coloured eyes, small, cute little nose and her rosy lips her milky skin she still looked perfect just like she used to do when in high school. Their moment got interrupted by Mr. jeon “Well you both have a good time I am leaving. Yeji dear stay for lunch if possible, hmm” he said and left after patting her head.  “come have a seat” said jungwon.

“ So you came last week huh!!!”. He said starting the convo. “yes!! I wanted to come back since almost six months now, but was always caught up by one thing or the other so now when I got the chance I didn’t wanted to waste it.” She said. He felt like heaven after hearing her honey like voice, he could hear it till he die without any break. “Well!!!its good that you’re back now….” He said leaning forward keeping both of his hands on the table to which the hazel eyed smiled finding him intimidating. “you haven’t changed a bit” he said staring at her with heart eyes. Her cheeks turned crimson by listening to that. Being the heartthrob of her school and university she got a lot of proposals and many flirted with her but a simple line from him could make her blush was something very new for her. “uh! Btw I heard you’re shifting your company as well?” he asked. “yes!! That’s the reason for this collab. I want it to happen smoothly thats why appa told me to meet Uncle jeon and he suggested this collaboration” she said like a professional. "Well, you have me now everything is gonna fall in its place" he said flipping his imaginary hair to which the girl chuckled.After talking a lil’ about their lives and discussing about their collab they were almost done when the young man said something making her breath hitch.

So, aside from taking my breath away, what are you doing these days?”

NOO!!! NOT IN SEVEN HELLS HE FLIRTED WITH ME. Thought the girl while her cheeks turned light pink and she still managed to give him a nervous smile out of all the chaos inside her.

The boy's lips twitched into an invisible smirk seeing his effect on her. Standing up the boy came to her and caged her while keeping his hands on either side of her chair while the hazel eyed leaned back. He stared deep into her eyes and said, " The girls here may ask you to leave soon.......you are making them look bad" he said while the smirk never left his face. Hesitantly she said "I guess its time for me to leave then."
"I won't stop you from going but make sure you come back to me again" he said now leaving her chair and Standing while crossing his arms.

TIME SKIP

Here she was in her Mercedes going back to her place while the scene from earlier never left her brain. Her heart still shivered just by thinking about it and not to mention her smile which she is trying so hard to hide never left her lips.

Once she reaches her house she found a box beautifully covered and a bouquet beside it. She picked it up and opened it to her surprise it was a  Box of chocolates  seeing here and there she found no one. She was about to step in but a sticky note on the door of her house caught her attention.
Taking it in her hands she started reading it and her heart skipped a beat reading it
"No wonder the sky is dark today......all the colors are in yours love"