Part 3

Low temperature, serious faces, tapping of keyboard keys could be heard all over the meeting room.....not to mention the handsome man giving a presentation of their new collaboration.

He looked so etheral, so personable.....not to forget he had that emotionless face on as if he never smiled in ages.....only if people knew such a flirt he was.... how she never noticed his breath taking features before.

Mentally scoffing at her own words yeji focused on the meeting instead. It was really important for her as she has just shifted her company and things were still not in place at her company.....so she was really anxious about this meeting....thankfully jungwon handled everything so well...though it wouldn't affect his company a bit even if he didn't crack the deal....but he still overworked....spent countless nights staying up with her...but the thing is WHY SO???

TIME SKIP

Seeing the investors off they were going towards their respective cars ready to head home after a tiring day.

She was about to sit in her car but his voice made her to stop on her actions.

" let me drive you home chica!! Hop on"
He said opening his car door and then leaned on his car looking stunning.

" Well, if mr.jeon needs an appointment to an eye doctor i see!! "  she said raising her brows leaning on her car as well.

The boy smirked understanding her intentions but decided to play along.
" omo!! What is ms.kim saying...i can't quite understand?? "  he said innocently." It would be appreciated if her highness could explain it briefly " he added now crossing his legs.

" sure, mr.jeon seem to have a bad sight to not see her highness's royal car next to her ready to take her highness anywhere she wants...so i don't think your HER HIGHNESS needs a normal one to drop her home" she said sassily.

Listening to her unexpected answer the man chuckled. " come on chica!!! You haven’t slept well in few days its dangerous for you to drive,  you may doze off lemme drive you home...I'll let my driver pick up your car later." He said now standing on his feet. "Don't worry Cinderella I'll drop you before the clock strikes twelve." He said convincing her.

"Well pretty much for tonight....thanks jeon" she said Entering his car.

TIME SKIP

The ride was silent...only the music from the radio could be heard.
Sensing this silence getting awkward jungwon said," i didn't really expected you to agree so fast for me dropping you home." He said glancing at her.
" To be honest i also didn't wanted to drive right now...so!! " she said shrugging her shoulders.
Chuckling he again focused on the road.

"So how's life in America hmmm....."
" pretty boring i guess...as i was only Korean there...but you know with time it was fine i started to get use to of their daily habits and made some friends there." She said smiling.
" yeah...why not i remember you saying two Korean and three English words in one single sentence....

anneyeonghaseyo yeorobun jeonun (hello everyone i am )kim yeji your new business partner...i hope we can work well in future.😂😂 He said imitiating her when she introduced her self in her introductory course meeting.

She widened her eyes and hit him on his arm " YAAH!! WATCH YOUR MOUTH   JUNG"

" i don't need to. I know its beautiful and kissable." He said winking at her while she shook her head sighing in defeat.
Reaching in front of her apartment he pulled the brakes and looked at her.

" just go and take a good rest yeji don't worry about the deal...we'll make it" he said smiling at her.
She just nodded as she was too busy staring at his beautiful orbs. How deep and pure his eyes were was all she could think at the moment. She turned around to leave but stopped and looked at him before saying
"Do you gave a license". He gave her a confused look." No....you better have one...cuz you are driving me crazy"  she said smiling in victory seeing him blush and rushed out of the car.

While A million beats were skipped by the man's poor heart seeing her flirt for the first time. He would never allow her to do it again in the future its really dangerous for his poor heart. Smiling  like an idiot he drove off with a happy heart.
Reaching her apartment the girl's heartbeat rose by the thought of that chocolate box. Yes, from last week she has been getting these boxes now with a really flirty line inside. As she went closer her lips formed a beautiful smile seeing the box and bouquet again on the same place.
Picking them up her eyes quickly went to the door to again spot a sticky note there which widened her smile even more ...it read
Do you know why there is only one bright star in the sky....cause rest all are in your eyes love ❤️ good night