Part 2

Sitting on her chair with her legs crossed she was fully focused on her work looking like a angel that she is, she sipped onto her coffee not noticing two pair of eyes staring at her with starry eyes.

Jungwon's POV

An hour or maybe two....i have lost the count of time staring her...funny right ...if someone would have told me two days back that i will ditch my two meetings and a presentation just to stare at a girl i would have laughed hard and now look at me being all LOVESICK ❤️
Not my fault though she looked so ethereal to be true....so dreamy ....so charming.....
I still remember when i first saw her on the first day of her high school ...how all the boys were drooling over her and girls were literally jealous of her beauty.

TIME SKIP

YEJI' S POV

I was sitting on the roof top of the office enjoying the sunset...the sun rays.....the breeze....and the silence. Everything is just so peaceful and perfect.  A smile crept on my lips thinking about the box from earlier. I am really curious about who sent it to me..... though i thought that it was maybe delivered to me by mistake but the more i think about it the more i am blushing....uhh..why is everyone flirting with me ever since i came back.....That brat jung never imagined him to be such a flirt.....pervert .....

" Don't daydream about me baby ....i am all free tonight to give you a sweet dream"
This voice .....
Yaah!!!Jungwon- ah!!!!!! I said turning around . Would you stop with your cheesy lines. They are no more into use.

"As long as they are successful in making you blush....i dont mind using them."

I just shook my head and made myself comfortable on the nearby couch. He came and sat beside me.
" I was wrong about you tomorrow....you changed so much yeji "
He said looking at her to which she gave him a confused look. " back then in high school you were so introverted...so quiet....so timid but now look at yourself being all confident, independent successful young lady. Yeah and not to forget a wealthy one  ........you are filthy rich man!!! "

She chuckled and said " well says the billionaire himself, hmm?? " she said raising her eyebrows. " wooahh!! Sarcastic huh! I like it" he said smirking.
A peaceful silence filled the place.....

After sometime she said chuckling " you remember jung how we used to climb trees to steal lee uncle's tangerines 🍊...goshh i loved them. ..and to be honest sometimes i crave for them."  She said remembering their childhood.

He chuckled heartily and said " hey remember chica once you kept on whining for climbing the tree and rowoon hyung( yeji's brother) helped you to climb it and made you sit on one of the branch and it broke down the moment you sat on it 🤣🤣." He said laughing hard.
Yaah !!! Don't you have any good childhood memory of mine. She said being offended.
" of course i have .....you peed on me when we were in a party and i had to roam around with a smelly wet shirt😂." He said controlling his laughter.

YAAH JEON JUNGWON, ARE YOU ....ARE YOU.....

"Handsome right ....oh yess i know it baby....no need to point it out" he said dramatically and started laughing. Seeing her glaring at him he stopped laughing and said" What??? You have peedon me several times.....no need to be embarrassed..  like when in uncle choi's family dinner and also at---"

He got cut off by her standing up with her hands on her waist looki g like a cute angry bird. " shut up!!! You are so annoying.....she said....hiding her cheeks which turned red due to embarrassment.

"What !!!! You were only 1 at that time dear yeji ....no need to be embarrassed " he said standing up as well clearly teasing her with his smirk.

She stomped her feet and started going away. Untill she heard him saying

Have you been to doctor's lately?? She turned around confusingly.
'Cause i think you are lacking vitamin me😉.

She shook her head in disbelief and walked away. While he still is laughing remembering her cute yet angry yet blushy face.