Part 4

Days passed nights went by......💞
They were always together working for their uncertain future in the day and praying for their beautiful story in night.
Both of them knew each other's feelings towards the other but were too shy to confess. Jungwon would leave no chance to flirt with her and tease her. On the other hand she lost the count of heartbeats her heart skipped everytime he flirted.
Here she is going towards her cabin which is just beside his. Well, yes he made her cabin in his office building itself. She still remembered He said,"Oh my yua!!! (tie in love) Why to waste your precious time in traveling...let's just work together. And also my poor office will be Cherished by angels if you'll set your lotus feet here. Even the employees in the company knew that they both will end up together as they made it quite obvious for everyone to notice the love blooming between them.
A sweet smile crawled up her lips remembering his cheesy pick up lines.

TIME SKIP

AT JUNGWON'S OFFICE

"Mr.jeon here are the files you asked for, i have reviewed them, they are ready to go " said Mr. Gor

"Alright, send them to Ms. Kim's office and ask her to review it once" said jungwon not even glancing up at the man in front of him.
" Why to send these to her....i have already reviewed them thrice mr. Jeon"
" Do as directed mr. Gor" said jungwon in deep voice after sensing the irritation in his voice.
Jungwon clearly knew that many people here underestimate yeji and look down upon her....and if wanted he could shut their mouths but he wanted her to speak for herself and stand for herself. Thats the reason he is letting her lead a very important project.
He trusted her and knew she would get the bid with her amazing skills. And it would make every toxic comment about her vanish into thin air.

Here you were on the way to the opening of your office in Korea.
Media, press reporters is all you can see even before you reach the destination. And why not one of the most famous fashion designer's is going to inaugurate her company in her hometown.

The media went crazy....flashlights went on nd off at a crazy speed as soon as she stepped out of her Mercedes. Bowing to everyone and answering their questions respectfully she made her way towards the venue.

Once she reached there all the eyes were in her. She looked stunning in her black velvet gown that reached upto her toes. Looking gere nd there she spotted her parents nd jeon family standing at a distance and talking to each other. She made her way towards them and greeted them all. But her eyes desperately searched for one particular person who has occupied her mind nd heart in the last two months without even her knowing. She was well aware of her feelings towards him and also knew he felt the same way. They were almost in a relationship just a confession was left. They were just too shy to confess.

Finally she spotted him coming towards her with his adorable smile. He came and greeted everyone there and stood beside her. Bending to her level he spoke, I always thought uncle nd aunty were bakers to have a cutie pie like u but seems like they are chefs... cause they surely made a hot meal outta you 😉"
She really wanted to laugh at his comment but decided not to.

TIME SKIP

The event is now over everything went well...now they are in front of their office building to call it a day. But mr jeon had different plans.😉
He took yeji's hand and brought her in the middle of the road now they were in the middle and media were surrounding them curious to know whats gonna happen.
Jung!! Do u wanna make any announcement??? why you brought me here. Asked yeji being curious.
But she immediately stopped seeing his face all serious and a bit nervous.....but why????
Do you have a boyfriend, yeji?
"No, but why?"
He just chuckled and said ," because you can now have the best boyfriend ever❣️.

"Yeji-ah since the day i saw you i knew it was you who is gonna rule this arrogant CEO's heart." He chuckled a bit and held her hands tenderly and started caressing her knuckles with his thumb.
You taught me the real meaning of love. One look at your face sets my world straight. I love you not only for what you are but for what I am when I am with you. Can I keep you and never let you go? Can I hold your hand and hug you tight? Can I tell the world how lucky I am to have you in my life? Or simply, can you be mine for the rest of my life? My heart doesn't work right without you. We’ll hang out like best friends, make love like soul mates, fight like enemies, stay together like a family.  So, Kim yeji …..he kneeled down on his left knee…., “Will you give me the honor of calling you my girlfriend?”. By this time yeji’s eyes were already moist. She was too overwhelmed to say anything. So she nodded her head and embraced him. Everyone cheered seeing them. They pulled out from hug and he gave her a feathery peck and promised in his heart that no matter what he will always cherish her and treat her like a queen she was. He took out a pendent from his pocket and made her wear it. “you like it, chica?” “I love it!!!”.  “remove her on the day I die and bury it with me, I want to die with the thing which stayed close to your heart the most”. She had no words to describe how she felt. So she just kissed him to express her adoration towards the ,male.  “ I didn’t know what I wanted in a woman until I saw you. I ought to complain to Spotify for you not being named this week’s hottest single.” He said with a grin on his face. “Uh huh!!!wrong Mr. jeon I am no more single now..........if my boyfriend saw you flirting with me, you won’t end up good” .she said with a teasing smile on her face. He couldn’t help but stare her in awe. “ one day you’ll be the death of me pretty lady” he said pulling her in another warm hug.