Iron monkey/ yiling patriarch

MK's POV:
Ever since bai cheng did something to me I felt weird like someone or something is coming out of me. I felt a stop as I heard sandy yelled, "OKAY GUYS WE ARE HERE, THE IRON MONKEY TEMPLE!" I looked at macaque and wukong who looked worried. I walked up to them and said, "what's wrong it looks like you seen a ghost?" They both looked at me and wukong replied, "we've met the iron monkey before and she was not the same when I met her as a young monkey." He looked away as he was about to cry. Macaque placed his hand on wukong shoulder and said, "well no one knows why she did it, but celestial people believed she did it to hurt people like a monster." I replied, "well what did she do?" I heard nezha flying behind me and said, "she did it because she was angry and them but she didn't mean too and she lost control and killed a bunch of people thousand were killed and hundreds were injured, some believe she did it for fun, some said she did it for love, some said she did for fame, and some said she couldn't get enough of something and it happened again with the Sun shadow samurai, they believed that those two were the same person just different lives." I froze as i thinker to myself that if I did it, would it happen again but to this life. "COME ON GUYS LETS GO!" Yelled mei. We went inside the strange temple as we saw a strange door that looked like the iron monkey with macaque and wukong in the painting. We opened the door and see webs, spiders, and a light with weapons. We took a closer look at the weapons as I got a vision of my past self with these weapons in my hands. "HELLO!" Tang yelled. I jumped as I looked at tang who was nervously stared and turned away. I looked back at the weapon as I see red son touching the weapons as the trapped almost cut us in half. I thought to myself, "why am I still here, just to suffer."
I looked back at the painting as I see the samadhi fire rings as there are four rings. I walked to look at the painting and touched it. It glowed so bright that it showed me something, something that would never be forgotten. The samadhi fire was not created by red son, it was created by the iron monkey which is me. I looked at mei who was confused as I walked up to the weapons and took them all. A bow that was from my first third past life that I didn't even get to see, a fan that was sharped, but was used with the samadhi fire, the flute that I don't even know, and the sword, the same sword I saw and used. As I grabbed all of them I told the others, " let's go back to the ship we got what we need." Everyone looked confused as I heard nezha said, "what are you gonna do with those weapons?!" I didn't answer but walked away. After we got back to the ship I went up to mei. She looked at me and asked, "what's wrong mk?" I didn't respond, but I did something terrible that I would never forget. I grabbed her chest as I used my magic to take out the fourth ring. She fell down as she screamed from the pain and everyone ran up to see me holding the ring.
I yelled, "it's best if you stay out of this, this isn't your problem I will defeat the enemies myself which is you but this will be next time." The younger wukong yelled back, "what are you doing, why are you doing this!?" I ignored his question and turned around as peaches and mango growled at them behind me. I grabbed Mei and pulled her to them as I flew away with my body disappeared with flowers flying with me. Peaches and mango teleported where I was, as I was alone again just like my other past self. I was able to get the samadhi fire inside me with the four rings. I took the weapons with me. I hold the flute wondering why my past self have this. I played a song as I see ghost and dead people walking towards me. They bowed as I knew this ancient flute. It was the yiling patriarch flute, which was my other past self that I must find out.