"try to calm the siren eyes"

"call pete, have to talk something important" that's mr.kinn the second son of the main family. pete walks in "what is it mr.kinn?" and that is pete the most trusted body guard of mr.thakhun also mr.kinns second most favorite body guard. "can you do me a favor?" kinn asked pete, pete looks nervous, mr.kinn never asked for a favor to pete before "yes what is it mr.kinn?" pete asked nervously.

It's been silent for a while.."you and porsche we're going to minor family and stay there for a days" "why mr.kinn?" pete asked kinn, kinn stand up and said "you and porsche have to get some information of the minor family" Pete was feeling nervous, pete know how mr.vegas was, and everytime pete and porsche enter the minor family's house vegas will stare ate pete like vegas want to kill pete.

"can someone do it instead of me mr.kinn?" pete asked, kinn said no "there is no one on this families body guards was able to do that thing only you and porsche" kinn said, pete have no choice to do it.. kinn give permission to pete to leave his office.

Once pete get out of kinn's office he immediately fall into his knees "no!" pete whisper into his self "there's no way i can survive going back into that house again" pete said while walking, Pete explain everything into porsche, Porsche as best friend of pete he promise that he will never leave pete once they enter the minor's family house,

next day comes out, and there is no backing out..minor's family car was waiting outside, they are two cars here.. "wich one we will enter?" pete asked porsche "how would i know?" porsche said, a second later a guy with a suit come to pete and said enter the first car.

pete enter a first car, once he sat down he noticed someone next to him, "fuck! it's mr.vegas" pete said, he try to look at mr.vegas, once he turn his head on the other side he see those siren eyes looking at him, pete's heart start to beat so fast "i know what your up to" vegas said with a deep voice, "uhm, i don't have any idea what you were saying mr.vegas" pete said while murmuring.

vegas grab Pete's hand "DON'T ACT INNOCENT PETE!" vegas shouted, pete was trying to hide his emotion, he was trying to hold his tears because when vegas hold Pete's hand was so tight that it leaves mark on his hand.

"once i caught you doing something on our house, don't expect that your gonna go back into mains family safely" vegas said..pete was so nervous and keep his heart beating so fast....

TOBE CONTINUE: