How You Get The Girl (Part 1)

I walked up to the door and rang the doorbell over and over and over again. It's been 15 minutes and I'm still pissed off.

The door swung open and there he stood. Still as handsome as ever. With his perfect flowing hair, pretty eyes, and pale skin. It's been so long since I've seen him or talked to him. Last time I talked to him was when I confronted him about his affair with Kaia.

"Brooke?" He question looking rightfully confused.

"You're a bastard, do you know that?" I said looking him dead in the eye. His look of sweet confusion turned into a type of irritated confusion.

"Excuse me?" He said. I pushed past him and headed towards his room.

"You went behind my back with my friend and had an affair. It wasn't even like an accidental one night stand kind of affair. It was a two month long affair. What made you keep it from for 2 months? Why couldn't you guys tell me? I had to find out myself. You could've at least broken up with me if you wanted to be with her. I would've been really confused and angry, but I wouldn't have been as hurt by it. I would've understood....Ok probably not, but once you guys explained it I would have... Maybe." I said pacing in his room as he stood at the doorway looking at me.

He started laughing. Why the hell is he laughing?

"Isaac! I'm serious!" I screamed walking up to him.

"I know I know. It's just- haha it's just you get so angry and defensive, but you're so small, and you ask so many questions and talk fast and it's really cute and funny." He said still lightly chuckling. I stared at him. For about a minute all I did was stare at him like he was the dumbest person I had ever met.

"Ok ok. I didn't tell you because I didn't know how. I loved you Brooke and I still do. Why do you think I never officially became anything with Kaia. I didn't want to. She was a phase. I loved you then and I love you now. I tried to make things right with you, but you were always so stubborn and you wouldn't listen to me or hear me out. You knew what you saw and what Kaia mainly told you. You never cared to hear my side of the stor-" I interrupted him.

"That's because I didn't care. You were fucking each other behind my back. There wasn't much I need to know after that, nor was there anything I wanted to know. Anything you guys could've said would have made it worse. Anyways I'm not here to fight. I'm here to talk. I need you help to get something bad off my mind. To let all the anger out." I said with a sigh. I heard the part where he said he loved me still. I'm just not commenting on it. I don't want to. I'm with Derek now and Isaac doesn't know that. And right now, he doesn't need to. I just want it to go back to like how it used to be for a couple hours. He was always the one person to make me feel better no matter what. And that's what I needed right now.

"Fine. Get undressed." He said while taking his shirt off.

"Are you serious?" I said lifting an eyebrow.

"Yeah. If you want me to take your mind off of something, we'll do it the way we used to." He said with a smirk. Catching on to what he was saying, I also ended up with a smirk on my face.

"Haha alright Lahey" I said taking my shirt off while starting to smile.

-----------------------
To be continued...

P.S. It's not what you think