How You Get The Girl (Part 2)

"Isaac you fucker!" I screamed once I swam back up to the top of the pool.

Isaac thought a good way to get my mind off the stress that stiles and Kaia had caused was to go swimming. It was something we used to do every time I went to his house. He couldn't have been more right. It would've been nice if he hadn't pushed me in though.

He was laughing at me from the side of the pool. I swam up to the edge in front of him.

"Cmon, I thought we were BOTH going to swim? The waters warm too. Do you have a heated pool? I don't remember it being a heated pool." I said looking up at him as his laughter died down.

"Nope. It's just the weather today causing it to be like that." He said finally getting into the pool.

For a while we just swam around, laughing, and making fun of each other like the old days.. Kinda.. In the old days we would've been making out by now.

Now I'm standing outside his house by my car while he stands on his porch.

"Thank you Isaac." I said with a smile.

"Of course. Anytime you need anything, I'm here. You know that."

Throughout the time I've spent with him today, I forgot that he cheated on me. It was normal. I missed that.

"Well It'd be awesome to hangout again. I miss ya lahey." I smiled and got into my car as he nodded and waved.

Instead of driving back to my house I went to Derek's. I feel bad because I haven't seen him in a while.

I knocked on the door once I got there and he opened it Immediately.

"Hi." He said shortly and walked away.

"Hey, what's wrong?" I asked him, walking into the house and closing the door. Typically he'd kiss me or something. I'd say he'd smile, but Derek's not really one to smile often.

"I don't know ask Isaac" he snarled.

"Oh I see" I replied lightly laughing. "You're jealous of Isaac" he turned around and looked at me.

"Of course I'm jealous of Isaac. You go to your ex boyfriends house for comfort, spend the whole day there, and don't tell me. Or even talk to me at all." When he puts it that way it does sound bad.

"Ok, I'm sorry I didn't tell you! But how do you even know any of this?" It was strange. I hadn't talk to him all day. Isaac doesn't even know who he is.

"That doesn't matter. I just do ok." He said with a sigh.

"No. No Derek it does matter. Are you spying on me now?" I get that he's protective, (wolf instincts and what not, actually it's also kinda his personality) but I want to be able to do things on my own with him being able to trust me.

"No. I just-" he sighed. I rolled my eyes. "I can't tell you without bringing something else up that you don't know about yet. I'm not sure how you'll react and it's not my business to tell you." He walked up to me and put his hands on my waist.

"I care about you Brooke. Much more than I should. I've pushed you away, I've lost you, I've shut you out, and through all of that you've never left me. And this is incredibly selfish, but I can't lose you. To not have you with me would be more painful than anything I have ever felt or will have to endure. And it scares me. The thought of losing you scares the shit out of me." Now how can I be mad at him. I hate boys. They do so much wrong, but they know exactly how to make you feel better. It's like that one Taylor Swift song, but what love story isn't like a Taylor Swift song at some point.

I looked up at him then hugged him.

"I'm sorry." I said into his chest.
"What?" He asked. I looked up at him again.
"I'm sorry. You're right. I should've texted you, or called or something. It was a bad move on my part." I said. His eyes went wide and his left eyebrow raised.

"Brooke Stilinksi apologizing? Well this new." He said. I slapped him and he let out a small chuckle then kissed me.

It was about time he kissed me. This has to be like the 90th time and it still feels as wonderful and magical as the first.

After I told Derek bye and he replied with he'd drop by my house sometime tonight, I left.

Ironically on my way home I decided to sing along to a Taylor Swift song that happened to come on the radio.

"I want you for worse or for better, I would wait forever and ever. Broke your heart, I'll put it back together. I want you forever and ever! And that's how it works, that's how you get the girl girl....And that's how it works that's how you get the girl."
-------------------------
So. I decided I'm gonna stop writing this until teen wolf comes back on. I just don't have the right vibe I guess? Idk I'm not into it as much as before, so when teen wolf comes back on and I get all excited., I'll start writing again. DEREKS NOT IN SEASON 5 THOUGH AND NOW LIFE SUCKS 😭