Trees, knives, and kisses

"Wait, so do I throw it at that tree or that one?" I ask pointing between two trees.

"The one right in front of you Brooke." Derek said rolling his eyes.

"Derek there are two in front of me." I replied turning around to face him.

"Just come here." He said grabbing my arm.

He stood behind me, grabbed my hand and put his over it, and held my hip with his other hand.

"Look at that tree." He said pointing to one of the two trees in front of us with the knife in my hand.

"Now pull your arm back a bit." He said as he pulled his arm back. My head turned to follow our arms and my eyes locked with his.

"Now you just..." He trailed off and kissed me. As soon as his lips touched mine the knife was thrown out of my hands. I broke the kiss and looked up to where the knife was supposed to go to see that it was sticking out of the middle of the thin tree.

I turned and looked back at derek.
"Oh my gosh! How'd you do that!? You weren't even looking!" I said and broke out of his arms pointing to the knife.

"Being a werewolf has its perks." He said with a smirk walking towards the tree.

Derek explained to me that since I'm a weakness for him, stiles, and Scott (because apparently he's a werewolf too) im a target for the bad guys. Yes. The bad guys. He makes it seem like a tacky super hero movie. But anyways he decided that it's important that I can protect myself, which I completely agree with. But so far, as you can see, we haven't really gotten anywhere.

"Well can you teach me that?!" I asked him excitedly as I followed him to the tree.

"You can't even figure out where to throw the thing." He said taking the knife out of the tree.

"Well if you'd actually teach me instead of kiss me I could get somewhere with this! " I rebutted throwing my hands up in the air walking away.

"Yeah well if you kissed me more, I could get somewhere with this." He said slapping my ass at the end of his sentence.

"Maybe later tonight baby." I said turning Around with a smile. "And next time you're actually teaching me how to do that.." I said stepping on my tippy toes and kissing him.

I stood back and started walking away. "But right now, my love, I have to talk to a certain girl about a certain boy."

I gave him a quick smile then left.
--------------------
Ok everybody has been asking me to update and people are actually reading this, so I'm going to try and post more often. No promises due to school and what not, but I'll try. This is just a little filler chapter. It's not very important but hey it's Christmas. It's not edited or anything, so if I spelled something wrong I don't care. But anyways here's my Christmas present to all of you! Merry Christmas! :)