Hale

"I love you so much and I dumped that teacher so please be with me... Officially.." That's what I wish he had said, but no that's not even close.

"You need to get over me. You need to move on, I'm not good for you, it's unhealthy." Was what actually came out of his mouth.

"What the fuck Derek? You can't come over here and kiss me, then tell me to get over you! Are you crazy?!" I replied.

I stepped back so I was now leaning against the balcony railing and he was about a foot away.

"Yes. Kissing you was a mistake! But I couldn't control myself! That's the thing, you make me crazy! You make it so I can't concentrate, everything I do, I can't do it without thinking of you! When I see you I have to touch you, or talk to you, and to see you hurt killed me today!" He said.

"Then stop dating the teacher and be with me! You know you want to! What's stoping you? What are you so scared of Derek?" I screamed. He pushed me up against the balcony. His face an inch away from mine.

"I don't want you to get hurt. If you get over me, you'll find someone better. If I date your teacher, your going to have to get over me!" He said.

"Well what about her then? She's no safer than me right?" I asked looking into his eyes.

"If she dies it's just another innocent person that I'll eventually get over. If you died I wouldn't be able to function right. I'd rather you alive hating me forever than you dead." He said looking back and forth between my eyes and lips.

"Why am I in danger at all though?" I asked.

"If I tell you, you wouldn't believe me." He said finally letting me go and taking a step back.

"Well, can you show me?" I asked him.

"If I show you, I'll scare you away" he said looking away from me.

I went up and grabbed his face in my hands.

"I just saw you making out with my English teacher and had a panic attack... Nothing gets scarier than that" I laughed slightly.

"Fine, just- just promise me that you won't freak out.." He said.

"Yeah, I promise" I replied.

He looked down then back up, but this time he had ice blue eyes, a scrunched up face, and hair everywhere on his face.

"Uhhh, nice side burns...." I said. I didn't know what to say, I wasn't just gonna be like.. "So I'm super oblivious and don't know what the hell you are and I'm kinda shocked that I've been having a sexual relationship with an animal looking human." That'd just be rude.

"Haha thank you... I'm a werewolf, you know half human, half wolf" he replied. Well that made sense, ok I see it now.

"Fuck." I said. He looked up at me with a worried expression.

"Sorry, that's all I can think about right now..." He turned his head like a dog.

" fucking. You. The fact you're a werewolf Is sooo hot." I said smiling and walking up to him. His face went back to normal.

"Are you ok?" He asked me.

"Just dandy" I said getting closer.

"You're not scared?" He asked.

"Nope" I said smirking shaking my head.

"Well, good that makes this so much easier." He said then kissed me.

Oh, I love his lips, his taste, his touch, him.

I pulled back, "Derek?" I asked him.

"Hmmm?" He said trying to kiss me again. I turned my head and he started kissing my neck. This boy makes it hard to think damn it.

"What's your choice now?" I asked him.
He lifted his head up and looked me dead in the eye.

"I want you." He said then picked me up and carried me into my room while kissing me.

Good end to a shitful day and once again it's because of Derek freaking hale
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry it's crappy, it's 2am where I live and I just finished writing a 5 page paper that was due 3 days ago... Don't judge me. Also I didn't edit this one so I'll probably do that tomorrow... Maybe