The truth is a terrible thing dont you think

"Derek."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Derek."
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Derek!" I finally screamed waking up in a sweat.

Immediately I felt strong arms wrap around my waste.

"Brooke. Brooke. Shhh calm down, someone's gonna hear you." I heard a familiar deep voice whisper in my ear, while being rocked back and forth in my bed.

"Derek, what happened?" I asked turning around looking into his eyes.

"I- I don't know. You woke up screaming my name. Are you ok?" He asked me stroking my hair.

"Yeah, I'm-I'm fine. Did you get any sleep?" I asked him, noticing that he looked the exact same as he did before I went to sleep. Ya'know besides the sex hair...

"Nah, I don't sleep." He told me.

"We're you just watching me?" I asked with a small giggle.

"Nah, I was reading a book." He replied. I nodded in response.

"Cool." I said, not really wanting to tell him about my dream.

"What was your dream about?" Dammit Derek!

"Uhhhh nothing." I said, not wanting to tell him that it was actually about him scaring the shit out of me.

"Brooke, i can tell when your lying." He said.

"No, honestly Derek it was nothing." I said looking him dead in the eye. Usually I'm a good liar.

"It was me huh? You had a dream where I killed you or something. I was in my wolf form too wasn't i?" He said running his hands through his hair. Guess I'm not that good of a liar anymore.

"I knew I shouldn't have shown you..." He mumbled shaking his head, angry at himself.

"Derek no no no... I'm not scared of you. I just had a scary dream. Dream, Derek. It wasn't real. Look I'm fine, I'm safe, and you aren't harming me in any way. Only way you could hurt me at this point, is if you left me for that whore again... Or any whore for that matter." I said taking his face in my hands. He lightly chuckled at my words.

"I'm not leaving. I don't plan to at least." He said pulling me closer. I put my hands down on the bed to steady myself as he put his on my face, cupping it.

As we were about to kiss someone barged into the room.

"STILES!!!!" I screamed.

His eyes were wide, he was standing in the middle of the doorway not knowing what to do.

"Derek?" He questioned squinting his eyes.

"DUDE! GET THE FUCK OUT!!!!" I scream pointing toward the door.

"No! What the fuck! Are you too fuck buddies!?! Is that how you know her Derek!? You've been screwing my sister every night! Does she even know what you are?" He scream towards Derek.

I spoke for Derek. "Yes stiles! Of course I know! And our sex life is none of your business." I said to him.

"Does she know stiles?" Derek spoke up out of nowhere.

"What are you talking about Derek?" Stiles said rolling his eyes.

"Derek?" I said turning towards him.

"You're so curious to know about her sex life. Why don't you tell a little about yours. Like who you're fucking. I'm sure she'd love to hear it." He spoke up again.

"What? Stiles, I thought you were a virgin." I said confused.

"I am. Derek doesn't know what he's talking about." He said sternly, staring at Derek.

"I bet Kaia does. Why don't you ask her babe?" Derek said turning to me.

"Wait.. Kaia? As in the Kaia I've hated since the end of sophomore year cause she stole my boyfriend? What does she have to do with this?" I asked him.

"Don't listen to him Brooke." Stiles spoke up.

"No, ask her. She can tell you all about sex and stiles." And that's when it clicked. Like a lightbulb going off at the realization.

"YOURE FUCKING KAIA?!?!?!?!"